- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I notice that I fluctuate between looking at myself and just forgetting everything else or I’ll be thinking about the big picture and forgetting to work on myself. How do I connect the two? It’s okay. You will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can we do to strengthen our faith, to not betray our Sheykh? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Be busy with us. Don’t be busy with what your ego wants or what your desires want, what you want from this world. Be busy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Hz Yunus Emre spoke of a burning feeling in his poetry, was this in regards to worldly problems or the fire of regrets from spiritual mistakes? We are asking our Sheykh to send us something insya’Allah, to speak, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know when we are doing meditation what we conclude is Hak or batil? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. How you meditate? What is meditation in Islam? These days, people understand meditation: you sit certain way, you put your hands certain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something. Not for us just to sit and to speak. Not for us just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Could our Sheykh gives us women an advice about what we could do when people from our past come to try to trick and play with our ego and to remember us who we used to be in … Continue reading