- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,467 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I notice that I fluctuate between looking at myself and just forgetting everything else or I’ll be thinking about the big picture and forgetting to work on myself. How do I connect the two? It’s okay. You will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can we do to strengthen our faith, to not betray our Sheykh? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Be busy with us. Don’t be busy with what your ego wants or what your desires want, what you want from this world. Be busy … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Hz Yunus Emre spoke of a burning feeling in his poetry, was this in regards to worldly problems or the fire of regrets from spiritual mistakes? We are asking our Sheykh to send us something insya’Allah, to speak, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know when we are doing meditation what we conclude is Hak or batil? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. How you meditate? What is meditation in Islam? These days, people understand meditation: you sit certain way, you put your hands certain … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani Medet. We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something. Not for us just to sit and to speak. Not for us just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Could our Sheykh gives us women an advice about what we could do when people from our past come to try to trick and play with our ego and to remember us who we used to be in … Continue reading