- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we worship Allah as He deserves to be worshiped? When I pray, I think of Allah but all I think of are the blessings He gave me. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. In the first place we can never worship … Continue reading
If we love Allah and His Prophet then does Allah and His Prophet (asws) love us back? This is what we have to look at
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: The Quran is saying, ‘nobody is carrying the burden of anybody else on That Day’ and in another ayat it is saying, ‘those people who is carrying their burden and another people’s burden.’ What you can say about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when I ask for forgiveness from Allah in sajdah, it becomes very heavy physically, and I feel great weight on me and feel I will be crushed. Am I feeling the weight of the burden of my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I was not a Muslim before but now I am trying to be a Muslim. I cannot keep my heart and mind still when I saw people who says they are Muslim but doing bad and cruel things … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: For people who just start to understand Islam, when they approach us, we need to give them some information about Islam. With so much confusion around, what is the priority for us to tell them about Islam? First you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You were saying that we are all born to die. Yes, I understand that. But what do you think our purpose is now, at this time, in here? At this present time? Right now? Right now if you … Continue reading