- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,360 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we worship Allah as He deserves to be worshiped? When I pray, I think of Allah but all I think of are the blessings He gave me. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. In the first place we can never worship … Continue reading
If we love Allah and His Prophet then does Allah and His Prophet (asws) love us back? This is what we have to look at
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: The Quran is saying, ‘nobody is carrying the burden of anybody else on That Day’ and in another ayat it is saying, ‘those people who is carrying their burden and another people’s burden.’ What you can say about … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when I ask for forgiveness from Allah in sajdah, it becomes very heavy physically, and I feel great weight on me and feel I will be crushed. Am I feeling the weight of the burden of my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I was not a Muslim before but now I am trying to be a Muslim. I cannot keep my heart and mind still when I saw people who says they are Muslim but doing bad and cruel things … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: For people who just start to understand Islam, when they approach us, we need to give them some information about Islam. With so much confusion around, what is the priority for us to tell them about Islam? First you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You were saying that we are all born to die. Yes, I understand that. But what do you think our purpose is now, at this time, in here? At this present time? Right now? Right now if you … Continue reading