- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,531 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are a spirit, coming from our Lord with that one Holy breath that He has given to Adam (as), we are that. We need to know that part too. But Allah (swt) has also put inside of us … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There is a Hadiths from the Prophet (asws), a saying of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): ‘Die before you die.’ To die before you die. And this is a question that you are asking. What does that … Continue reading
When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth, but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it? Because they are ignorant and they are stubborn and they are arrogant, diseases … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Has anything changed since the making of the video “Sheykh Effendi in three words” ? Years ago, couple of people, murid ‘X’ and all the rest asking, going and interviewing people and asking people: In three words, describe Sheykh … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are keeping your connection with the Awliya Allah, in the middle of the fire they can come and they can pick you up, put you to safety. If you say, ‘I don’t need Awliya Allah’ then we … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can one get strong faith quickly? Why do you want it quick? You have a problem being slow? Why quickly? Take your time, relax. Once you get strong faith, what are you going to do with it? What are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You said that it is important to remember experience rather than information, how does one do that? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Yeah, what are you going to experience now? There are so many steps that you need to take before you … Continue reading