- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- Lately I lost my interest to both worldly and spiritual matters.What is the reason for this?
- As I meet new people, a veil falls over my heart instantly. Either I think of them lower than me or I start thinking if I become friendly then they will start disturbing me or take advantage of me somehow.This Rajab, how may I become humble?
- We have a lot of energy to run to do things in Rajab, Shaban and Ramazan. How to have that kind of energy in the rest of the months?
- 594,785 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Fighting and killing amongst humans have always happened, it’s nothing new. How do you address that?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we talk to different people and sometimes trying to tell them what’s happening around us and it’s deteriorating every day, and the signs that Holy Prophet (asws) has told us that people will be killed they didn’t know … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Saints, you understand that their lives are filled with difficulties. Their lives are filled with issues. They are doing everything for the sake of Allah, their intentions are perfect but at every turn there is always difficulty. Now … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Have the most beautiful manners, not fake. Easy in these days everyone to have fake manners, ‘How are you?’ ‘Alhamdulillah, brother.’ Ahh, such sweetness coming from the mouth. The manners, is the only thing that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it permissible for us to perform Qurban on behalf of others? If you are able to do it, it is very recommended that you do. Because in Islam too, qurban especially and zakat, qurban and Hajj, something to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the main maksud/purpose of servanthood in the way of Tarikat? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Holy Prophet (asws) he has thousands of names, and we recited some of it in the Khutba, anyone remember? That is taken from the Dalail ul … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What must a weak servant do to gain enough strength to carry on in the way of our Shaykh? Be around the strong ones. Be around strong ones. If you are weak, don’t be by yourself. Be around … Continue reading