- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,348 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Fighting and killing amongst humans have always happened, it’s nothing new. How do you address that?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we talk to different people and sometimes trying to tell them what’s happening around us and it’s deteriorating every day, and the signs that Holy Prophet (asws) has told us that people will be killed they didn’t know … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Saints, you understand that their lives are filled with difficulties. Their lives are filled with issues. They are doing everything for the sake of Allah, their intentions are perfect but at every turn there is always difficulty. Now … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Have the most beautiful manners, not fake. Easy in these days everyone to have fake manners, ‘How are you?’ ‘Alhamdulillah, brother.’ Ahh, such sweetness coming from the mouth. The manners, is the only thing that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it permissible for us to perform Qurban on behalf of others? If you are able to do it, it is very recommended that you do. Because in Islam too, qurban especially and zakat, qurban and Hajj, something to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the main maksud/purpose of servanthood in the way of Tarikat? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Holy Prophet (asws) he has thousands of names, and we recited some of it in the Khutba, anyone remember? That is taken from the Dalail ul … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What must a weak servant do to gain enough strength to carry on in the way of our Shaykh? Be around the strong ones. Be around strong ones. If you are weak, don’t be by yourself. Be around … Continue reading