- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,865 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Fighting and killing amongst humans have always happened, it’s nothing new. How do you address that?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we talk to different people and sometimes trying to tell them what’s happening around us and it’s deteriorating every day, and the signs that Holy Prophet (asws) has told us that people will be killed they didn’t know … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Saints, you understand that their lives are filled with difficulties. Their lives are filled with issues. They are doing everything for the sake of Allah, their intentions are perfect but at every turn there is always difficulty. Now … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Have the most beautiful manners, not fake. Easy in these days everyone to have fake manners, ‘How are you?’ ‘Alhamdulillah, brother.’ Ahh, such sweetness coming from the mouth. The manners, is the only thing that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it permissible for us to perform Qurban on behalf of others? If you are able to do it, it is very recommended that you do. Because in Islam too, qurban especially and zakat, qurban and Hajj, something to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the main maksud/purpose of servanthood in the way of Tarikat? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Holy Prophet (asws) he has thousands of names, and we recited some of it in the Khutba, anyone remember? That is taken from the Dalail ul … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What must a weak servant do to gain enough strength to carry on in the way of our Shaykh? Be around the strong ones. Be around strong ones. If you are weak, don’t be by yourself. Be around … Continue reading