- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Fighting and killing amongst humans have always happened, it’s nothing new. How do you address that?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we talk to different people and sometimes trying to tell them what’s happening around us and it’s deteriorating every day, and the signs that Holy Prophet (asws) has told us that people will be killed they didn’t know … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Saints, you understand that their lives are filled with difficulties. Their lives are filled with issues. They are doing everything for the sake of Allah, their intentions are perfect but at every turn there is always difficulty. Now … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Have the most beautiful manners, not fake. Easy in these days everyone to have fake manners, ‘How are you?’ ‘Alhamdulillah, brother.’ Ahh, such sweetness coming from the mouth. The manners, is the only thing that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is it permissible for us to perform Qurban on behalf of others? If you are able to do it, it is very recommended that you do. Because in Islam too, qurban especially and zakat, qurban and Hajj, something to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the main maksud/purpose of servanthood in the way of Tarikat? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Holy Prophet (asws) he has thousands of names, and we recited some of it in the Khutba, anyone remember? That is taken from the Dalail ul … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What must a weak servant do to gain enough strength to carry on in the way of our Shaykh? Be around the strong ones. Be around strong ones. If you are weak, don’t be by yourself. Be around … Continue reading