- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- 639,812 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2016
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet fil khayri min jamiya. This Tarikat, it is based on association. With association, you will learn how to live your faith. Without association, you will have a faith that you don’t know how to live. Then you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we have more belief in our Shaykh that they will open things up for us and make things easier? Those are two different things, too. It’s like you are asking for more belief in our … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I be patient? Try not to be patient and see where that leads you. Be impatient. Be ten times more impatient, if you like it, if it works out for you, stay impatient. If it doesn’t … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet fil khayri min jamiya. Our Tarikat is based on association. Our way, it is based on association and goodness comes from association. With association, with Sohbet, the believer will find nutrition for his spirit. He will find … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are here waiting and asking from our Sheykh to send us something that is going to benefit us. We are not here to just waste our time, we are not here as a routine, we are not coming … Continue reading