- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- 660,307 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I took Bayat from Sheykh Lokman recently, but I recognized now I’m far away from being a murid, how can I become murid, especially being away from Dergah and being alone? Just be sincere. In reality, we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday in the sohbet you asked us to look into what mistakes we have made that is bringing us heaviness. I realized I have unexpectedly taken things in my hand and opened doors of heaviness for me. How … Continue reading
I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do I do to find satisfaction?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse, emotional and psychological. I don’t know what to do with all the feelings that are inside of me. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not just to speak for the sake of speaking. I never want … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Every difficulty should make us to become clearer. Every difficulty should make us to become more higher in faith. Not every difficulty is going to make us to become weaker and weaker. This is a believer. As Allah is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When Azrail comes and we see him, we are going to have big fear. How can we prepare ourselves for that day so we can say shahadah? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. How to prepare for Azrail? Like this, when you go … Continue reading