- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,364 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I took Bayat from Sheykh Lokman recently, but I recognized now I’m far away from being a murid, how can I become murid, especially being away from Dergah and being alone? Just be sincere. In reality, we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday in the sohbet you asked us to look into what mistakes we have made that is bringing us heaviness. I realized I have unexpectedly taken things in my hand and opened doors of heaviness for me. How … Continue reading
I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do I do to find satisfaction?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse, emotional and psychological. I don’t know what to do with all the feelings that are inside of me. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not just to speak for the sake of speaking. I never want … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Every difficulty should make us to become clearer. Every difficulty should make us to become more higher in faith. Not every difficulty is going to make us to become weaker and weaker. This is a believer. As Allah is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When Azrail comes and we see him, we are going to have big fear. How can we prepare ourselves for that day so we can say shahadah? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. How to prepare for Azrail? Like this, when you go … Continue reading