- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- 615,115 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I took Bayat from Sheykh Lokman recently, but I recognized now I’m far away from being a murid, how can I become murid, especially being away from Dergah and being alone? Just be sincere. In reality, we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Yesterday in the sohbet you asked us to look into what mistakes we have made that is bringing us heaviness. I realized I have unexpectedly taken things in my hand and opened doors of heaviness for me. How … Continue reading
I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do I do to find satisfaction?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a woman who has experienced a lot of abuse, emotional and psychological. I don’t know what to do with all the feelings that are inside of me. Nothing in this world gives me peace. What do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Sayyidi Sultan Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sahibul Maqam, to make us to speak something that it will benefit us. Not just to speak for the sake of speaking. I never want … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Every difficulty should make us to become clearer. Every difficulty should make us to become more higher in faith. Not every difficulty is going to make us to become weaker and weaker. This is a believer. As Allah is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When Azrail comes and we see him, we are going to have big fear. How can we prepare ourselves for that day so we can say shahadah? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. How to prepare for Azrail? Like this, when you go … Continue reading