- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- 650,040 hits
Daily Archives: January 16, 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People, they are taking for granted, and they are not understanding the value what Allah is granting them sometimes. Just 10 year ago today, just this time, 28th, which month we are in now? June? Oh, 28th June 2001, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever Someone Says, ‘Pray for me,’ I always say okay but I really do not know how to pray for them. How may I get into the habit of praying for others and what should we ask Allah … Continue reading
When the taste and enjoyment of this world becomes sour and fake, know that your Lord has pulled you closer
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I am with people that they are fighting very hard against to their ego and against to their sheytan just to remember You (Allah). And I remember how hard it was just to remember You when I was in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Is it possible to raise our level of Taqwa by making more Zikr? Taqwa is what people, they are saying to be aware and to be conscious of Allah. Islam, Iman, and Ihsan. Islam, it is the do’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever I make Zikr by saying, “Allah Allah,” I can’t seem to focus on one particular thing or meaning, as it seems endless and too deep for me to contemplate upon. For example. when I say “Astaghfirullah,” I … Continue reading
I feel very alone and weak in my country. What should I do when surrounded by Sheytans and Ego everywhere?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I feel very alone and weak in my country. What should I do when surrounded by Sheytans and Ego everywhere? This is something that the Holy Prophet (AS) had described that we are speaking in the Khutba. You are … Continue reading
There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan? That is not true. There Is also lots of people in Non-Muslim countries, they are getting killed everyday too. This … Continue reading