- Protect Your Faith
- I live far from the Dergah. How can I feel more spirituality when attending the Jumah prayer and khutbah where I am?
- The Fitna of Scholars in Ahir Zaman
- Keep Your Enemies Closer
- How do we know what is for us?
- The Saints of Allah
- Make Yourself To Be Zero
- Allah Declares War on the Enemies of the Evliya
- Examining the roots of our actions
- Will the Saudi national oil company investment in China lead the Arabian Peninsula to Atheism?
- How did the Ottomans protect themselves from all these wrong west ideas for so long?
- What are Sheykh Effendi’s special characteristics that make him unique and different from other Awliya?
- The Fajr and Isha Prayer – Believers must be awake
- Know Your Enemy
- The Age of Tyrants is Ending
- Majority of mankind is in disobedience
- We have been created to represent the Greatness of Allah
- What is the reason for the start of the Hijri calendar starting from the Hijrah instead of, say Mevlid?
- Give shukr to Allah: Story of Laleli Baba and the Khalifa of Islam
- I deviated from the right path, how can I find the power to go back to the right path?
- Living in a world that is completely the enemy of spirituality
- Islam is the Only Deen in the Sight of Allah
- What is the relationship between fear of Allah SWT and sincerity?
- How should we observe the celebrations in society today?
- The Defenders of Medina
- If you are seeking knowledge, you cannot be stubborn
- ‘People are asleep, when they die they will wake up’
- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- 672,323 hits
Daily Archives: January 16, 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People, they are taking for granted, and they are not understanding the value what Allah is granting them sometimes. Just 10 year ago today, just this time, 28th, which month we are in now? June? Oh, 28th June 2001, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever Someone Says, ‘Pray for me,’ I always say okay but I really do not know how to pray for them. How may I get into the habit of praying for others and what should we ask Allah … Continue reading
When the taste and enjoyment of this world becomes sour and fake, know that your Lord has pulled you closer
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I am with people that they are fighting very hard against to their ego and against to their sheytan just to remember You (Allah). And I remember how hard it was just to remember You when I was in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : Is it possible to raise our level of Taqwa by making more Zikr? Taqwa is what people, they are saying to be aware and to be conscious of Allah. Islam, Iman, and Ihsan. Islam, it is the do’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever I make Zikr by saying, “Allah Allah,” I can’t seem to focus on one particular thing or meaning, as it seems endless and too deep for me to contemplate upon. For example. when I say “Astaghfirullah,” I … Continue reading
I feel very alone and weak in my country. What should I do when surrounded by Sheytans and Ego everywhere?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I feel very alone and weak in my country. What should I do when surrounded by Sheytans and Ego everywhere? This is something that the Holy Prophet (AS) had described that we are speaking in the Khutba. You are … Continue reading
There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan? That is not true. There Is also lots of people in Non-Muslim countries, they are getting killed everyday too. This … Continue reading