- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,871 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Holy months are coming but I do not feel any excitement. How am I going to gain love and passion towards our Holy times and events?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Holy months are coming but I do not feel any excitement. How am I going to gain love and passion towards our Holy times and events? Before entering Islam, I used to wait for the special days of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What do you want? What are you searching for? I ask one of our brothers what is he searching for, what does he want? So many people, they get stuck with this. They take a long time to answer. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Knowing what is right and knowing what is wrong does not mean that you have to be angry. Say it is not true, why are you angry? If it is not true, there’s no reason for you to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. Our brother has a question. It is a very important question. We will see, Insya’Allah ar-Rahman what our Sheykh is sending to us, and it’s going to make us to understand, to put … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we are making Taffakur at the end of the day, how do we know an action we did was for the sake of Allah. What if we were doing these good actions to make other people happy, … Continue reading
If someone makes a mistake, all the bad thoughts about him rush to my mind. How can I get rid of these thoughts?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Since I entered Tarikat, instead of becoming a better person, I start to feel like I’m becoming worse, a weak and bad one. If someone makes a mistake in front of me, all the bad thoughts about that … Continue reading