- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Holy months are coming but I do not feel any excitement. How am I going to gain love and passion towards our Holy times and events?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Holy months are coming but I do not feel any excitement. How am I going to gain love and passion towards our Holy times and events? Before entering Islam, I used to wait for the special days of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What do you want? What are you searching for? I ask one of our brothers what is he searching for, what does he want? So many people, they get stuck with this. They take a long time to answer. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Knowing what is right and knowing what is wrong does not mean that you have to be angry. Say it is not true, why are you angry? If it is not true, there’s no reason for you to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. Our brother has a question. It is a very important question. We will see, Insya’Allah ar-Rahman what our Sheykh is sending to us, and it’s going to make us to understand, to put … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we are making Taffakur at the end of the day, how do we know an action we did was for the sake of Allah. What if we were doing these good actions to make other people happy, … Continue reading
If someone makes a mistake, all the bad thoughts about him rush to my mind. How can I get rid of these thoughts?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Since I entered Tarikat, instead of becoming a better person, I start to feel like I’m becoming worse, a weak and bad one. If someone makes a mistake in front of me, all the bad thoughts about that … Continue reading