- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking permission from our Sheykh to speak. We are not going to speak from our self or from our own ego. Whatever that is necessary he is going to send us Insya’Allah ar-Rahman. This Tarikat is based on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa … Continue reading
What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Because they have fallen in love with that Prophet. They have fallen in love, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim With the support of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi ar Rabbani, Rabbaniyat, Rabbani, lordly one, Allah has stressed upon that, we are asking support from him, we are his Murids, to send us what is necessary … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you prepare for death properly? Somebody here, as usual, very foolish person asking foolish question, today he’s asking a pretty solid question. So I don’t know whether I’m going to give him nice answer or foolish … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In reality, all Muslim countries, all Muslim countries, they don’t make you to remember your Islamic history, they only make you to remember the Islam in that country after they again gained independence. They don’t go beyond that. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is not normal times. Once you make a difference between this is normal times and that is not going to be normal times, once you make a separation, ‘well, when that time comes, I’m going to be ready,’ … Continue reading