- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- 659,380 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking permission from our Sheykh to speak. We are not going to speak from our self or from our own ego. Whatever that is necessary he is going to send us Insya’Allah ar-Rahman. This Tarikat is based on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa … Continue reading
What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Because they have fallen in love with that Prophet. They have fallen in love, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim With the support of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi ar Rabbani, Rabbaniyat, Rabbani, lordly one, Allah has stressed upon that, we are asking support from him, we are his Murids, to send us what is necessary … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you prepare for death properly? Somebody here, as usual, very foolish person asking foolish question, today he’s asking a pretty solid question. So I don’t know whether I’m going to give him nice answer or foolish … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In reality, all Muslim countries, all Muslim countries, they don’t make you to remember your Islamic history, they only make you to remember the Islam in that country after they again gained independence. They don’t go beyond that. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is not normal times. Once you make a difference between this is normal times and that is not going to be normal times, once you make a separation, ‘well, when that time comes, I’m going to be ready,’ … Continue reading