- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking permission from our Sheykh to speak. We are not going to speak from our self or from our own ego. Whatever that is necessary he is going to send us Insya’Allah ar-Rahman. This Tarikat is based on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa … Continue reading
What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Because they have fallen in love with that Prophet. They have fallen in love, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim With the support of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi ar Rabbani, Rabbaniyat, Rabbani, lordly one, Allah has stressed upon that, we are asking support from him, we are his Murids, to send us what is necessary … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you prepare for death properly? Somebody here, as usual, very foolish person asking foolish question, today he’s asking a pretty solid question. So I don’t know whether I’m going to give him nice answer or foolish … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In reality, all Muslim countries, all Muslim countries, they don’t make you to remember your Islamic history, they only make you to remember the Islam in that country after they again gained independence. They don’t go beyond that. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is not normal times. Once you make a difference between this is normal times and that is not going to be normal times, once you make a separation, ‘well, when that time comes, I’m going to be ready,’ … Continue reading