- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking permission from our Sheykh to speak. We are not going to speak from our self or from our own ego. Whatever that is necessary he is going to send us Insya’Allah ar-Rahman. This Tarikat is based on … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa … Continue reading
What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What made the Sahaba to continue following the Holy Prophet (asws) despite the hardship and trials they were asked to prepare for? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Because they have fallen in love with that Prophet. They have fallen in love, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim With the support of our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi ar Rabbani, Rabbaniyat, Rabbani, lordly one, Allah has stressed upon that, we are asking support from him, we are his Murids, to send us what is necessary … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you prepare for death properly? Somebody here, as usual, very foolish person asking foolish question, today he’s asking a pretty solid question. So I don’t know whether I’m going to give him nice answer or foolish … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In reality, all Muslim countries, all Muslim countries, they don’t make you to remember your Islamic history, they only make you to remember the Islam in that country after they again gained independence. They don’t go beyond that. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is not normal times. Once you make a difference between this is normal times and that is not going to be normal times, once you make a separation, ‘well, when that time comes, I’m going to be ready,’ … Continue reading