- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (asws) is saying the pleasure of Allah, that is our Maksud, that is our meaning, that is our aim. So I asked before, who is happy? Everybody says that they’re happy. It’s good. Whichever of the favors … Continue reading
I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have no motivation to get good grades in school because I don’t want this dunya, even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake? Everyone … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret? We speak from our Sheykh. The one who holds all the secrets in the world, I’m not talking about Allah, of … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaitanirRajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Nawaitul arbain, nawaitul itikaf Nawaitul khalwa, nawaitul uzla, Nawaitu riada, nawaitu suluk. Hasbinallah wa ni’mal wakeel ni’mal maula wa ni’man naseer. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim. Tarikatuna Sohbet fil khayri min jamiya. Our … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim In the earlier times, what are they most attached to? What they possessed. Especially livestock, it is the most important thing. What else? Things that you have to give up, the zakat, gold, whatever your heart is being pulled … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading