- Believers or Hypocrites
- Did Sheykh Efendi write any book?
- The Reason the Nation is falling
- What is the beauty that Allah (SWT) loves?
- What are we asking for when mentioning “Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu – May Allah sanctify his secret”
- How do we bring new life?
- Remember Your Honor
- What is Loyalty?
- Real Love
- Take the color of Allah
- What do you say to people who say Only Allah can judge me?
- What are we to do, when arguments with family members ensue?
- The True Meaning of Prophetic Companions
- The Good Friends in Ahiret
- The inheritance of Islam
- How do we know our role in the community?
- How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us?
- How do we prevent performing a service from becoming an obsession?
- How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh?
- Is strong Faith given by Allah?
- What Gives You Value
- It is the job of Shaitan to mislead you
- How did the Prophet see good despite agression towards Him
- Continuing the order of our Sheykh
- Be Sincere in This Way
- Travelling for the sake of Allah
- How do I find true faith?
- What are we supposed to do when we witness Fitna?
- Where is the Honor of Islam
- The greatness of the Ottoman Sultans
- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- 787,538 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How to prepare for the grave? How you want your grave to be, that’s how you want to prepare it. The grave it is a waiting room to your final destination. Our Sheykh is saying, ‘send something … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim I just asked, what did you remember from the khutba? Today’s people they don’t have attention span more than a few seconds. Everything that we are looking at is designed just to please you for a few second. Then … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi al Rabbani, Medet. We are asking permission from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al Kibrisi al Rabbani, to send us something so that we may take and we may use, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out? How do we gauge that? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are gauging, we are balancing, we are gauging all our actions according to who? That … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children? Good question. This kind of question, it is not malayani. It’s good. Whatever that is necessary, you can take that knowledge and that is knowledge that is beneficial. … Continue reading