- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,352 hits
Monthly Archives: June 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim La hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim. Hasbinallah wa ni’mal wakeel. Tarikatuna Sohbet wal khayri min jami’at. Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah al-Azim wa atubu ilaih. The Prophets, they give advice. The Sheykhs, they give sohbets. Our Sheykh came and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Lord Allah SWT, and trying to escape from the tricks and the traps of the sheytan. And when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Nawaitul arbain, nawaitul khalwa, nawaitul uzla, nawaitul riada, nawaitu suluk. Hasbinallah wa ni’mal wakeel. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim. Medet ya SahibulSaif. We are asking permission and asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are living for the sake of Allah and to use to benefit the world surrounding us, that time, this world is giving some value. Otherwise, we are falling into the hands of sheytan, through the tricks that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. This Tarikat it is based on sohbet, it is based on association. And only with the association that you will find bullets against to sheytan and your ego. The different between association and … Continue reading