- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- 658,502 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2017
How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on kurban represents the sacrifice of ego? That means you believe the sacrifice of an animal is just to eat … Continue reading
In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain No, that is wrong. It’s his first born. The promise was first … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf? There’s many spiritual meaning of tawaf. The meaning of tawaf, if you speak about it, you cannot finish it. The direction itself, it is the direction that this whole world, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim These ten days of Zul-hijj are the most sacred days. And He (SWT) is saying, ‘turn to Me. Say that I am here for You. Because O My creatures, I am for you.’ You are saying, ‘Labaikallah,’ but our … Continue reading
What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj if we are not on Hajj, so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually? I believe I’ve just answered that in the sohbet. If … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Nawaitul arbain, nawaitul khalwa, nawaitul uzla, nawaitul riada, nawaitu suluk. Hasbinallah wa ni’mal wakeel. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azim. Medet ya SahibulSaif. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. Our Tarikat it is based on association and … Continue reading