- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,862 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Before Prophethood was given, they didn’t just born just like that. Of course they were Prophet in a time before time, but declaring that Prophethood, they have to spend forty years amongst their people, amongst their nations, not just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are the stories about Dergahs and dervishes and Khalifahs and all this, are these stories true or are they just stories? If you read in any book, and you have heard it before from Sheykh Effendi, it is true. If … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the burial (of one of our brothers), you mentioned that on the judgment day people are going to be running to the Prophet for intercession. This is very misinterpreted within the Christian religion that refers to a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The idea of a Dergah, a group of believers who are leaving everything, their family, their wealth, their influence, their ties, and coming together for the sake of Allah to worship properly together and to make progress in the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Don’t be alone. Allah is Ya Jami. Allah is saying, ‘ be a Jamaat.’ You feel weak, but you are together with some strong people, at least they can carry you for a while until you find enough strength. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur, medet Ya SahibulSaif. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. Nasruddin Hoja, he is a big friend of Allah. Nasruddin Hoja was created as a Prophet. He was not created as an Awliya. he … Continue reading