- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,856 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Before Prophethood was given, they didn’t just born just like that. Of course they were Prophet in a time before time, but declaring that Prophethood, they have to spend forty years amongst their people, amongst their nations, not just … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are the stories about Dergahs and dervishes and Khalifahs and all this, are these stories true or are they just stories? If you read in any book, and you have heard it before from Sheykh Effendi, it is true. If … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: During the burial (of one of our brothers), you mentioned that on the judgment day people are going to be running to the Prophet for intercession. This is very misinterpreted within the Christian religion that refers to a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The idea of a Dergah, a group of believers who are leaving everything, their family, their wealth, their influence, their ties, and coming together for the sake of Allah to worship properly together and to make progress in the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Don’t be alone. Allah is Ya Jami. Allah is saying, ‘ be a Jamaat.’ You feel weak, but you are together with some strong people, at least they can carry you for a while until you find enough strength. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur, medet Ya SahibulSaif. Tarikatuna Sohbet vel Khayri fil Jamia. Nasruddin Hoja, he is a big friend of Allah. Nasruddin Hoja was created as a Prophet. He was not created as an Awliya. he … Continue reading