- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur, Medet Ya Seyyidi. Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiat. It’s not every night that is a night like this, that now our spirit is wanting something else that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How is the treatment of Orphans in Islamic society different than Christianity and Judaism? Their treatment of the Orphans? Let me tell you this much, the Sultan, the Khilafat was given to Sultan Selim. He was a Sultan before, but he became … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, taking it from him, to send to us something that is going to give benefit to us. In these days of complete darkness, sohbet is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, medet. Destur. We are asking support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Rabbani to send us something . Something that is going to be … Continue reading
In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this? Alhamdulillah they did not enter into this. What is the purpose of colonization that the west … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we become part of the Prophet (asws)’s work to bring the light of Islam into every house? Part of that work to bring the light of Islam into every house? That’s what we are doing. This … Continue reading