- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,853 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur, Medet Ya Seyyidi. Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiat. It’s not every night that is a night like this, that now our spirit is wanting something else that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How is the treatment of Orphans in Islamic society different than Christianity and Judaism? Their treatment of the Orphans? Let me tell you this much, the Sultan, the Khilafat was given to Sultan Selim. He was a Sultan before, but he became … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, taking it from him, to send to us something that is going to give benefit to us. In these days of complete darkness, sohbet is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, medet. Destur. We are asking support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Rabbani to send us something . Something that is going to be … Continue reading
In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this? Alhamdulillah they did not enter into this. What is the purpose of colonization that the west … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we become part of the Prophet (asws)’s work to bring the light of Islam into every house? Part of that work to bring the light of Islam into every house? That’s what we are doing. This … Continue reading