- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,852 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2017
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur, Medet Ya Seyyidi. Tariqatuna Sohbet wa Khayru fil Jamiat. It’s not every night that is a night like this, that now our spirit is wanting something else that is going to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How is the treatment of Orphans in Islamic society different than Christianity and Judaism? Their treatment of the Orphans? Let me tell you this much, the Sultan, the Khilafat was given to Sultan Selim. He was a Sultan before, but he became … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are asking help and support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, taking it from him, to send to us something that is going to give benefit to us. In these days of complete darkness, sohbet is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, medet. Destur. We are asking support from our Sheykh, Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Rabbani to send us something . Something that is going to be … Continue reading
In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this? Alhamdulillah they did not enter into this. What is the purpose of colonization that the west … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we become part of the Prophet (asws)’s work to bring the light of Islam into every house? Part of that work to bring the light of Islam into every house? That’s what we are doing. This … Continue reading