- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,852 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we move more urgently in this way as we get older and nearer to our graves? BismillahirRahmanirRahim, Destur, medet ya SahibulSaif. Before you go to sleep every night, make one sejdah one sujud, one prostration, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I cannot leave being a pessimist and being affected negatively from every event. I want to get rid of this habit. Which way should I follow to fix this? I didn’t submit to any Tariqat yet. If you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are here, you find yourself here, count yourself very blessed, because Allah is pulling you, in this city, in this time, amongst the majority He’s pulling the chosen ones to come to remember Him. Every step that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we improve, or try to perfect, the performance of the awrad? Also, when meeting other Muslims how can we root out the kibr/hasad/ghadab from our hearts towards them even though our way is different to their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Very few they are really looking for truth. Majority they are looking to confirm what they hold to be truth. Very few they are looking for truth. If you are looking for truth, you first have to say, ‘whatever … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one accept their fate? How does one accept fate even when one is poor or sick or otherwise unpleasant? Your fate, how you are going to accept your fate. The fate, it is so important. It … Continue reading