- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,531 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we move more urgently in this way as we get older and nearer to our graves? BismillahirRahmanirRahim, Destur, medet ya SahibulSaif. Before you go to sleep every night, make one sejdah one sujud, one prostration, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I cannot leave being a pessimist and being affected negatively from every event. I want to get rid of this habit. Which way should I follow to fix this? I didn’t submit to any Tariqat yet. If you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are here, you find yourself here, count yourself very blessed, because Allah is pulling you, in this city, in this time, amongst the majority He’s pulling the chosen ones to come to remember Him. Every step that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we improve, or try to perfect, the performance of the awrad? Also, when meeting other Muslims how can we root out the kibr/hasad/ghadab from our hearts towards them even though our way is different to their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Very few they are really looking for truth. Majority they are looking to confirm what they hold to be truth. Very few they are looking for truth. If you are looking for truth, you first have to say, ‘whatever … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one accept their fate? How does one accept fate even when one is poor or sick or otherwise unpleasant? Your fate, how you are going to accept your fate. The fate, it is so important. It … Continue reading