- Believers or Hypocrites
- Did Sheykh Efendi write any book?
- The Reason the Nation is falling
- What is the beauty that Allah (SWT) loves?
- What are we asking for when mentioning “Qaddas Allahu Sirrahu – May Allah sanctify his secret”
- How do we bring new life?
- Remember Your Honor
- What is Loyalty?
- Real Love
- Take the color of Allah
- What do you say to people who say Only Allah can judge me?
- What are we to do, when arguments with family members ensue?
- The True Meaning of Prophetic Companions
- The Good Friends in Ahiret
- The inheritance of Islam
- How do we know our role in the community?
- How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us?
- How do we prevent performing a service from becoming an obsession?
- How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh?
- Is strong Faith given by Allah?
- What Gives You Value
- It is the job of Shaitan to mislead you
- How did the Prophet see good despite agression towards Him
- Continuing the order of our Sheykh
- Be Sincere in This Way
- Travelling for the sake of Allah
- How do I find true faith?
- What are we supposed to do when we witness Fitna?
- Where is the Honor of Islam
- The greatness of the Ottoman Sultans
- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- 787,532 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we move more urgently in this way as we get older and nearer to our graves? BismillahirRahmanirRahim, Destur, medet ya SahibulSaif. Before you go to sleep every night, make one sejdah one sujud, one prostration, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I cannot leave being a pessimist and being affected negatively from every event. I want to get rid of this habit. Which way should I follow to fix this? I didn’t submit to any Tariqat yet. If you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are here, you find yourself here, count yourself very blessed, because Allah is pulling you, in this city, in this time, amongst the majority He’s pulling the chosen ones to come to remember Him. Every step that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we improve, or try to perfect, the performance of the awrad? Also, when meeting other Muslims how can we root out the kibr/hasad/ghadab from our hearts towards them even though our way is different to their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Very few they are really looking for truth. Majority they are looking to confirm what they hold to be truth. Very few they are looking for truth. If you are looking for truth, you first have to say, ‘whatever … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one accept their fate? How does one accept fate even when one is poor or sick or otherwise unpleasant? Your fate, how you are going to accept your fate. The fate, it is so important. It … Continue reading