- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,348 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we move more urgently in this way as we get older and nearer to our graves? BismillahirRahmanirRahim, Destur, medet ya SahibulSaif. Before you go to sleep every night, make one sejdah one sujud, one prostration, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I cannot leave being a pessimist and being affected negatively from every event. I want to get rid of this habit. Which way should I follow to fix this? I didn’t submit to any Tariqat yet. If you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are here, you find yourself here, count yourself very blessed, because Allah is pulling you, in this city, in this time, amongst the majority He’s pulling the chosen ones to come to remember Him. Every step that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we improve, or try to perfect, the performance of the awrad? Also, when meeting other Muslims how can we root out the kibr/hasad/ghadab from our hearts towards them even though our way is different to their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Very few they are really looking for truth. Majority they are looking to confirm what they hold to be truth. Very few they are looking for truth. If you are looking for truth, you first have to say, ‘whatever … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one accept their fate? How does one accept fate even when one is poor or sick or otherwise unpleasant? Your fate, how you are going to accept your fate. The fate, it is so important. It … Continue reading