- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Hz Rumi (KS) said pain and suffering are messengers, listen to them. What is the deeper understanding of this? Asking support from our Sheykh, insyaAllah, I’ll say something. The Holy Prophet (AS) is saying the sign that Allah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have reached, elhamdulilah, to another month. Don’t say month of February. We just finished President’s day and they honor president’s day this country by selling cars and mattresses. Come into the month of Jamadil Ahir. Jamadil Thani. Next month is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let’s ask from our Sheykh, from our Effendi, to send something that is going to be useful. Everything is useful coming from him. Everything is useful because it is reminding us. Even if we’ve heard his words a thousand … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we keep our passion and love alive for you and for Sheykh Effendi? Don’t disconnect. That’s how you’re going to maintain it. Don’t disconnect. It is easy for us here, because there are certain things that’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we accept differences and stop competing, comparing inside nonsensically? Is this envy? How can you stop what? How can we accept differences? Nonsensically? I don’t know what it means with nonsense. Look, we are not Buddhist … Continue reading