- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,680 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Hz Rumi (KS) said pain and suffering are messengers, listen to them. What is the deeper understanding of this? Asking support from our Sheykh, insyaAllah, I’ll say something. The Holy Prophet (AS) is saying the sign that Allah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We have reached, elhamdulilah, to another month. Don’t say month of February. We just finished President’s day and they honor president’s day this country by selling cars and mattresses. Come into the month of Jamadil Ahir. Jamadil Thani. Next month is going … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Let’s ask from our Sheykh, from our Effendi, to send something that is going to be useful. Everything is useful coming from him. Everything is useful because it is reminding us. Even if we’ve heard his words a thousand … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we keep our passion and love alive for you and for Sheykh Effendi? Don’t disconnect. That’s how you’re going to maintain it. Don’t disconnect. It is easy for us here, because there are certain things that’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we accept differences and stop competing, comparing inside nonsensically? Is this envy? How can you stop what? How can we accept differences? Nonsensically? I don’t know what it means with nonsense. Look, we are not Buddhist … Continue reading