- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,348 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Should the believer fear death or should he look forward to death? Both he should be doing. The believer is looking forward to the death because now he is going to get out from this prison. Correct? But … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (AS) said ‘on the day of Judgment, my nation, you will see them being distinguished from the other nations with light that is coming from their bodies, from making wudhu.’ Just from making wudhu. This is something that is very … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have realized that in some ways I am helping the system of dajjal to spread. Although it is not in our power to change it, how can I detach myself from the guilt of living with this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Holy Prophet (asws) said that if there is no Khilafat for three days then Islam is finished. So my question is, for Muslims who live today without the Khilafat, how do we treat that Hadith and how do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes I have focus and concentration and there is not much static, or many voices interfering with what you are saying. Other times when I tune out, my ego comes back with things that I thought were no … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: It is said, the best knowledge is the knowledge that we experienced. However sometimes when we experience, it is too late. That time, I see and understand how I behaved very wrong. Especially in terms of understanding other … Continue reading