- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,483 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Things happen in this world. People who are judging it with their intelligence, they are never going to get it. If you judge it with the intelligence of the EvliyaAllah, then you will see everything is moving perfectly. Everything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Over 1500 years, almost, have passed since the Prophet (AS). Still, majority of mankind, still they don’t get it. Tauhid, the understanding that there is only one Allah, it was not brought by the Holy Prophet (AS). It was … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Important thing is not to get that title, those names of Firaun, those names of Namrud, those names of Abu Jahil and Abu Lahab, which 21st century Muslims, 21st century ummat of the Prophet (AS) we are collecting those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you do anything for the sake of Allah? That is a good question, how do you do anything for the sake of Allah SWT. Some people they don’t know, ‘how do I do something for … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can you train your mind to be sharper and to think one step ahead? Stick close to me, okay? Certain things you have to let go like that, and you have to practice so many things. I’m … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You just mentioned that some people get stuck for years. Sheykh Effendi is saying that a believer’s tomorrow should be better than today, and then we are reaching, now, from one Miraj to the next. In this Tarikat, … Continue reading