- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,680 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Things happen in this world. People who are judging it with their intelligence, they are never going to get it. If you judge it with the intelligence of the EvliyaAllah, then you will see everything is moving perfectly. Everything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Over 1500 years, almost, have passed since the Prophet (AS). Still, majority of mankind, still they don’t get it. Tauhid, the understanding that there is only one Allah, it was not brought by the Holy Prophet (AS). It was … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Important thing is not to get that title, those names of Firaun, those names of Namrud, those names of Abu Jahil and Abu Lahab, which 21st century Muslims, 21st century ummat of the Prophet (AS) we are collecting those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you do anything for the sake of Allah? That is a good question, how do you do anything for the sake of Allah SWT. Some people they don’t know, ‘how do I do something for … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can you train your mind to be sharper and to think one step ahead? Stick close to me, okay? Certain things you have to let go like that, and you have to practice so many things. I’m … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You just mentioned that some people get stuck for years. Sheykh Effendi is saying that a believer’s tomorrow should be better than today, and then we are reaching, now, from one Miraj to the next. In this Tarikat, … Continue reading