- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,871 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when we are with non-Muslims and they get interested because they see that we are living life differently, and they ask us questions about the world, why the system is wrong, we find ourselves explaining things, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have a question about this story that you told before that there was a Sheikh and he had murids and he asked them, ‘if you could change anything in the world what would you change?’And the answer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As we struggle to control our nafs, to fight against our ego, how do we avoid the trap of becoming self-centered and self-focused? Auzu billahi minas shaytan nir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur. Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you’re angry and you’re cooking, that anger will go into the food, people who eat it they become more angry. So we’re watching also, children today they are very upset, they are very angry, because the people who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The mind, when it’s controlled by the ego, when the desires take over, you know what is right and what is wrong. Between the right and there is wrong and there is something that is in between, it is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When the ayat in the khutba was mentioned, what does it mean that Allah will cause you to forget yourself? I don’t want to get into tafsir so much, everyone is speaking from the stomachs about the tafsir, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should we intend to sacrifice for Kurban? The only thing that Allah (SWT) is asking from us, as Sheikh Maulana and Sheikh Effendi is saying, is a golden heart, Qalbu Salim. The heart. Now that we’re worshiping … Continue reading