- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when we are with non-Muslims and they get interested because they see that we are living life differently, and they ask us questions about the world, why the system is wrong, we find ourselves explaining things, and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I have a question about this story that you told before that there was a Sheikh and he had murids and he asked them, ‘if you could change anything in the world what would you change?’And the answer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As we struggle to control our nafs, to fight against our ego, how do we avoid the trap of becoming self-centered and self-focused? Auzu billahi minas shaytan nir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur. Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you’re angry and you’re cooking, that anger will go into the food, people who eat it they become more angry. So we’re watching also, children today they are very upset, they are very angry, because the people who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The mind, when it’s controlled by the ego, when the desires take over, you know what is right and what is wrong. Between the right and there is wrong and there is something that is in between, it is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When the ayat in the khutba was mentioned, what does it mean that Allah will cause you to forget yourself? I don’t want to get into tafsir so much, everyone is speaking from the stomachs about the tafsir, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What should we intend to sacrifice for Kurban? The only thing that Allah (SWT) is asking from us, as Sheikh Maulana and Sheikh Effendi is saying, is a golden heart, Qalbu Salim. The heart. Now that we’re worshiping … Continue reading