- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are monarch systems better than newer government systems? Yes. And yes. That is good, that means that you’ve been listening to our sohbet and Sheykh Effendi’s sohbet on this. When Mahdi (AS) comes, he is going to rule as … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can we do to deal with people who cause fitna and waswasa but you can’t stay away from since they are part of your community or family? You can’t stay away from them? Just turn away from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you love Allah and His Prophet properly, because a lot of people claim to love them? There is always a standard, alhamdulillah, there is always a standard there. And the first standard is the Holy Prophet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How Does One Find Passion For Tassavuf? Very good. I want honest people. Then we can work something. Your passion of this world is also based on your fear of this world. Because people fear what other people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we first read about Awliyah Allah we are very excited, however over time we lose that passion. How do we continue to keep that passion alive? Auzubillahi mina sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet ya Sahibulsaif. Let me answer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we understand and keep safe from the dangers of the dajjalic system and its connection to modern day education, agriculture, health, food and technology? I learned a great deal from my Sheykh, everything that you are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading