- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,683 hits
Monthly Archives: October 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are monarch systems better than newer government systems? Yes. And yes. That is good, that means that you’ve been listening to our sohbet and Sheykh Effendi’s sohbet on this. When Mahdi (AS) comes, he is going to rule as … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What can we do to deal with people who cause fitna and waswasa but you can’t stay away from since they are part of your community or family? You can’t stay away from them? Just turn away from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you love Allah and His Prophet properly, because a lot of people claim to love them? There is always a standard, alhamdulillah, there is always a standard there. And the first standard is the Holy Prophet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How Does One Find Passion For Tassavuf? Very good. I want honest people. Then we can work something. Your passion of this world is also based on your fear of this world. Because people fear what other people … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we first read about Awliyah Allah we are very excited, however over time we lose that passion. How do we continue to keep that passion alive? Auzubillahi mina sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet ya Sahibulsaif. Let me answer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we understand and keep safe from the dangers of the dajjalic system and its connection to modern day education, agriculture, health, food and technology? I learned a great deal from my Sheykh, everything that you are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading