- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,352 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can you explain the Hadith Qudsi when Allah (SWT) is saying, ‘I am as My servant thinks I am’? Destur medet. We’re asking support from our Sheykh insyaAllah, maybe to just say a couple of words. Because we are looking to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give? This has to do with Islamic spirit and lifestyle, it’s less to do with knowing Islamic law, Hadiths or Quran, you understand? Because this has … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet ya Sahibulsaif. Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri min jamiat. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Holy Prophet (AS) is saying ‘Islam will be divided into seventy-three different groups.’ Listen very carefully. He is saying ‘Islam will be divided into seventy-three different groups.’ He said … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we say the Shahadat, it translates as “we testify or bear witness”. What does this mean when in reality, physically, we are not seeing/witnessing yet we say we “bear witness”? What we are doing actually, is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Question: When it is said that the Prophet (AS) is an ummi, what does that mean and how should we understand that quality that he (AS) has? BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We spoke at length before. Now we just, maybe wrap it up … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading