- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- 866,650 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2018
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh? First you become obedient. The trust, trust is the highest. Siddiq. Siddiq means the one who is Trustworthy. The title of Siddiq, it is second to the title of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet ya SaibulSaif. Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri min Jamiat. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, insyaAllah to send us something that is going to benefit us. We have a question from a murid. The question is that for … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Nasruddin Hoja, he was a Prophet. But he wanted to carry the burdens of the ummat of the Most Beloved One on the Day of Judgment. And he said ‘Ya Rabbi, make me to become one of them. I will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What was in the nature of the most Noble Prophet SAW that despite his own family member’s aggression he always saw the good in them? How can we try to follow this? Who’s saying he saw the good … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim I think one thousand times before I say. But what it is, it is not coming from me too. It is so much easier for me not to say ‘this is it and this is not it.’ It’s very … Continue reading