- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: After we die, can we do any Hizmet for our Sheykh in Paradise? How you live your life is how you’re going to die. How you’re going to die is how you’re going to be raised. No need … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m suffering from hypocrisy and I think I have a sealed heart, like when I read Quran it helps me with my doubts about Allah and His Messenger (AS) but it doesn’t enter my heart the knowledge is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you take this world as a game, then it doesn’t have any benefit for you. If you don’t take this world as a game, then it will benefit you and it will save you. If you take this world as a game it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (AS) came to teach mankind justice, to show. Whatever he brought it was so revolutionary, it was radical at that time and still today. It is very radical. Why is this radical? Because at that time he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Since sheytan has knowledge he will fail and go to the hellfire, why does he continue to push his agenda? Isn’t it a waste of time for him to keep trying to misguide mankind? No it’s not a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: From all the relics of the Holy Prophet (AS), why is His (AS)’s Holy Beard so important to keep close and show respect by kissing it? The beard of the Holy Prophet (AS), the Sakal-e-Sherif, it is an … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading