- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,900 hits
Monthly Archives: January 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: After we die, can we do any Hizmet for our Sheykh in Paradise? How you live your life is how you’re going to die. How you’re going to die is how you’re going to be raised. No need … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I’m suffering from hypocrisy and I think I have a sealed heart, like when I read Quran it helps me with my doubts about Allah and His Messenger (AS) but it doesn’t enter my heart the knowledge is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim When you take this world as a game, then it doesn’t have any benefit for you. If you don’t take this world as a game, then it will benefit you and it will save you. If you take this world as a game it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (AS) came to teach mankind justice, to show. Whatever he brought it was so revolutionary, it was radical at that time and still today. It is very radical. Why is this radical? Because at that time he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Since sheytan has knowledge he will fail and go to the hellfire, why does he continue to push his agenda? Isn’t it a waste of time for him to keep trying to misguide mankind? No it’s not a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: From all the relics of the Holy Prophet (AS), why is His (AS)’s Holy Beard so important to keep close and show respect by kissing it? The beard of the Holy Prophet (AS), the Sakal-e-Sherif, it is an … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading