- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,360 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does the Miraj relate to us in these times? Auzubillahi minasheytanir rajim, BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim. Nawaitul arbain nawaitul uzla nawaitul khalwa nawaitul riada nawaitul suluk Hasbinallah wa nimal wakil. Let’s begin by … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The ways of the Friends of Allah, they are as many people there are, as many ways that there are. As many breaths as there are, there’s different ways of reaching to Allah SWT. So important thing is for … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Since we are living in the Ahir of the Ahir Zaman, what good tidings did our Prophet Muhammad (AS) give us in these darkest of times? Oh he gave so many good tidings to us. One of the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Can we visit our Sheykh with Astral Travel? It is like if you ask me, can we visit our Sheykh by flying, catching a flight and coming to the Dergah. Can we do that? I say yes you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why did the people in the time of Holy Prophet find the Miraj to be something unbelievable? First you have to understand, this is a people just like the people of this Zaman. Always look, to us. People of the first … Continue reading