- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,348 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Who should we help, and what is the limit? That is a very good question to ask, that is also something that we spoke about in the sohbet after the Jummah Khutba, when somebody was asking the question … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You’re asking me the question, isn’t love, in Tarikat you’re supposed to love each other, but isn’t love a feeling that you have towards someone, you cannot just make up that feeling, correct? You have to have that feeling. I said … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In the story of Hz Eyup (AS) Seyh Efendi used to tell the incident of when the insect fell off and he (AS) felt true pain from that stinging. What is the lesson that we can learn from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Before Sheykh Effendi was veiled from this world, he’s concentrating on heedlessness. What is this heedlessness? How can Hz Insan, that Allah SWT has created us to be His Khalifah, that He has commanded all of the Angels, Angels … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If a believer is looking at every hardship that is facing him as his Lord calling out to him, that time that hardship will turn to sweetness, because he knows his beloved is calling him. And you know when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sheykh, there was a companion of the Prophet that committed a wrong action, or he thought he committed a wrong action, and he went up to the mountains and he was so sad about it, you know this story, and he was grieving so … Continue reading