- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,862 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Who should we help, and what is the limit? That is a very good question to ask, that is also something that we spoke about in the sohbet after the Jummah Khutba, when somebody was asking the question … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim You’re asking me the question, isn’t love, in Tarikat you’re supposed to love each other, but isn’t love a feeling that you have towards someone, you cannot just make up that feeling, correct? You have to have that feeling. I said … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In the story of Hz Eyup (AS) Seyh Efendi used to tell the incident of when the insect fell off and he (AS) felt true pain from that stinging. What is the lesson that we can learn from … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Before Sheykh Effendi was veiled from this world, he’s concentrating on heedlessness. What is this heedlessness? How can Hz Insan, that Allah SWT has created us to be His Khalifah, that He has commanded all of the Angels, Angels … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If a believer is looking at every hardship that is facing him as his Lord calling out to him, that time that hardship will turn to sweetness, because he knows his beloved is calling him. And you know when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sheykh, there was a companion of the Prophet that committed a wrong action, or he thought he committed a wrong action, and he went up to the mountains and he was so sad about it, you know this story, and he was grieving so … Continue reading