- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,683 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many things happen today. So many things in the world happen today, so many things in the skies they are happening today. All the world is coming here these few days too, huh? Coincidence? The believer must open … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we have better intentions? It’s okay, we are not Christians, okay? Especially Catholics, to say, ‘oh, if you think you’re going to kill someone, you get the sin of killing someone. Whatever you think is the same.’ It is not. They are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing it with false patience, to not be tricked? First, the question is ‘when we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shukur Alhamdulillah. Today I spoke about the Ansar and the Muhajir. They were helping each other, yes. They were helping each other a lot, don’t say Sahabi e-Kiram went to extremes, they never go to extremes. They only do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is the time for the spirit to become active, it is the time for the mind to become active. It is not really this five senses that become, it’s enough in the daytime. So, a little bit more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is what being in the Creation of Allah and remembering Allah brings you. In the Creation of Allah meaning the nature. The Creation of Allah, we didn’t create this, Allah did. Not buildings, not this, not that, Creation … Continue reading