- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many things happen today. So many things in the world happen today, so many things in the skies they are happening today. All the world is coming here these few days too, huh? Coincidence? The believer must open … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we have better intentions? It’s okay, we are not Christians, okay? Especially Catholics, to say, ‘oh, if you think you’re going to kill someone, you get the sin of killing someone. Whatever you think is the same.’ It is not. They are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing it with false patience, to not be tricked? First, the question is ‘when we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shukur Alhamdulillah. Today I spoke about the Ansar and the Muhajir. They were helping each other, yes. They were helping each other a lot, don’t say Sahabi e-Kiram went to extremes, they never go to extremes. They only do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is the time for the spirit to become active, it is the time for the mind to become active. It is not really this five senses that become, it’s enough in the daytime. So, a little bit more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is what being in the Creation of Allah and remembering Allah brings you. In the Creation of Allah meaning the nature. The Creation of Allah, we didn’t create this, Allah did. Not buildings, not this, not that, Creation … Continue reading