- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim So many things happen today. So many things in the world happen today, so many things in the skies they are happening today. All the world is coming here these few days too, huh? Coincidence? The believer must open … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we have better intentions? It’s okay, we are not Christians, okay? Especially Catholics, to say, ‘oh, if you think you’re going to kill someone, you get the sin of killing someone. Whatever you think is the same.’ It is not. They are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing it with false patience, to not be tricked? First, the question is ‘when we burn our ego with patience, how can we know if we are not doing … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shukur Alhamdulillah. Today I spoke about the Ansar and the Muhajir. They were helping each other, yes. They were helping each other a lot, don’t say Sahabi e-Kiram went to extremes, they never go to extremes. They only do … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is the time for the spirit to become active, it is the time for the mind to become active. It is not really this five senses that become, it’s enough in the daytime. So, a little bit more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This is what being in the Creation of Allah and remembering Allah brings you. In the Creation of Allah meaning the nature. The Creation of Allah, we didn’t create this, Allah did. Not buildings, not this, not that, Creation … Continue reading