- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does Holy Prophet (as) reserve his special Shafat for people who make the worst sins? Destur Medet ya Sahibulsaif. We are asking support from our Sheykh, insyaAllah, to send us something that is going to benefit us. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Everything there has to be a control. Somebody has to control it. It cannot just be like that. If there is no control, then everyone, according to their ego and their desires is just going to use it and … Continue reading
After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day? The childhood is not knowing? Childhood is knowing. Adulthood is not knowing, childhood you know more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult? Thinking too much. Like the nail saying, ‘he ask me to be over here, how is it me alone is going to hold up this building?’ This … Continue reading
BismillahirRahanirRahim Question: How do we know we are getting the right answer? If you are in a classroom, you are in school, there’s a math teacher and the math teacher is teaching you this and this and this, how can … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of? You have the Nasqh, the stamp, the embroidery, the stamp, the seal of Allah. They ask our Sheykh, ‘why in your tarikat you have pictures of your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong? Why are you putting yourself in that situation? But young people they like to do that, put themselves in that situation, especially they are teaching … Continue reading