- What are the qualities Allah SWT loves for us to show when we are afflicted with tribulation?
- How can we overcome our ego when we have wrong desires that ache if we don’t commit them?
- The ego denies the blessings of Allah SWT, but really focuses on the good that it has done. How do we defeat that trick of the ego?
- If They Were To See You
- Asking The Right Questions
- Does Allah give us many paths knowing what we will choose?
- Some of us are grown, but are still like children on the inside. What must one do with this?
- Why do we see a black spot on the forehead of the wahabis and the shining face of Ahli Sunnah wal Jamaat?
- Can anyone change Mazhab for his own benefits or is it from the ego to think like that?
- Are you speaking about collective decision making, rather than maybe making the wrong decision?
- Manners are Learned in Jamaat
- How do we protect ourselves from bad thoughts that come into our head?
- I left Islam three years ago. Is it possible Allah will forgive me if I repent?
- Is A Sheykh Needed To Understand What Kind Of Service Is Best For Us?
- Does the Sheykh need to submit his nafs to a Sheykh or is it beyond our understanding?
- Desire Of The Soul
- Are the soul and the nafs the same? If we have bad thoughts is it because the sheytan empowers the nafs?
- Who Are You Following, O Muslims?
- Strangers In This World
- What should we do when people wish us Happy New Year?
- The Prophet (AS) said there will be more than seventy branches of Islam. How can we be sure that we are in the right one?
- Why is there a need for four Mazhabs in Islam?
- We, The Millet Of Ibrahim (as)
- Sincere Love For The Kingdom Of Allah
- What Are You Intending?
- The Ehli Zikr Are Making Everyone To Remember Allah
- Should I wait until a Sheykh crosses my path while carrying on with my namaz and zikr?
- I make zikr almost 24/7, yet I still feel so lonely. How come I still feel this loneliness and pain?
- Why do Muslims now chose laziness and no discipline for learning the knowledge of Allah?
- What is the Islamic perspective on those whose bodies have been cremated?
- What is the significance of the ‘Hu, Hu’ zikr?
- More Than Cool Water
- What makes a person to make the right decisions at the right time?
- The Right Direction
- Some years ago I was asked, ‘what is your religion and what is your book?’
- If Jannat is under our mother’s feet, what is under the feet of Rasulullah (SAW)?
- Why is tazkiyah not widely taught nowadays?
- The Marifat of Knowing Your Purpose
- Why are some people born with more misfortune than others?
- Can a person only connect to the Prophet (AS) through a Sheykh or is there any other way?
- What is hubud dunya and how do I remove it?
- What is hidden shirik and how can I be safe from it?
- Can a person under the age of forty use a walking stick or cane with the intention of following the sunnat?
- Love and Be Loved
- How do we keep our hearts open when things are good in terms of this dunya?
- ‘Pray As You Have Seen Me Pray.’
- What is the relationship between anxiety and anger?
- How can we understand the essence of sabr and shukr?
- What can be done if one is negligent, and how can we stay thankful always to Allah and to the Holy Prophet (AS)?
- What is being recited before Sheykh Lokman Effendi starts to climb the mimbar e-Rasool (AS) and while he is climbing step by step on the mimbar?
- 999,312 hits
Daily Archives: January 10, 2020
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we know if we are sincere? You know how? When you swallow bad things that’s happening to you. When dislike things happen to you and you become patient, that’s showing you’re sincere. Okay? When people poke … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is in giving selams first that will make people to love you as said in a Hadiths-e-Sherif? That is cheerfulness. Cheerfulness. And cheerfulness, Hz Ali and the Holy Prophet (AS) are praising it so much. The cheerfulness, … Continue reading