- What is the link between Zikr and Gratefulness?
- When facing a test in life, should a believer expect a reward from Allah SWT after the test is over?
- Work For Ahiret Life
- Our ego is worse than sheytan
- Is it our responsibility to help our close ones struggling with addictions or is it better to cut ties with them?
- Keep distance between yourself and dunya
- Everything happening to us is a blessing
- Is it impossible for the world to be changed before Imam Mehdi (as) comes?
- Can you explain the difference between Hz Umar (RA) asking if he is on the list of hypocrites and our doubts?
- What Is Satisfying Your Heart
- The Insatiable Trap of the Desires
- Is just love enough?
- Is hypocrisy worse than being Firaun?
- Is electricity bad for us?
- Thank Allah For His Mercy
- Why is it so difficult to put what we already know in our lives?
- A Role Model of Islam- Keep Your Hope in Allah
- Where can we go, except back to our Lord?
- Make your Spirit to be alive
- Can you please advise on the edep of dealing with the destitute?
- Remember Death And Prepare For The Holy Months
- The Hope of the Believer
- Permission comes with conditions
- Why did Hz. Ibrahim AS blame the biggest idol for breaking all the idols?
- What is the relationship between arrogance and stubbornness?
- How can I find contentment in life?
- There are various postures in which Allah SWT is remembered. What is the significance of this?
- Ask Protection From sheytan
- Sheytan cannot force us to do anything. Does the power of ego differ from that? Can it force us?
- What does excess do to people that instead of becoming happy, they become depressed?
- What the right hand gives, the left hand must not know
- Can you please explain the importance of doing hizmet of our Sheykh in this Tarikat?
- Bring To Allah A Qalbin Saleem
- Consultation Through the Heart
- What are the dangerous situations waiting for people with doubt, dunya and Ahiret?
- What is the solution, to deal with the ego?
- How do you know if you are coming to the wrong conclusions when making Tafakkur?
- Can you please suggest to us how to always be thankful to Allah SWT and His Holy Prophet (AS)?
- The Ego Transforms
- How does the ego adapt in response to how the Sheykh is giving training?
- I wish to have the secret of The Holy Kuran, apply it in my life and burn in the fire of love
- What are the sources of the feelings of anger and jealousy?
- The Higher Knowledge of Tarikat
- Die Before You Die
- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- 1,117,082 hits
Daily Archives: October 31, 2021
Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I read that Sheykh Effendi is saying that a Murid can either submit himself to the Sheykh, and if he does that he becomes Nur and he gives light to people, or he doesn’t submit and he becomes … Continue reading