- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,870 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2021
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: If there is a possibility to get married, is it good? I think so. Try, insyaAllah. I will pray for you insyaAllah. Murid: My parents are pushing me to get married, from time to time. InsyaAllah. May the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Are we busy with knowing Allah, in this Tarikat? We are busy with knowing ourselves. Same meaning, let’s say, I give you a short answer, same meaning as Holy Prophet (AS) is saying, “The one who knows himself, knows … Continue reading
Auzubillahiminasheytanirajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur medet ya Sahibulsaif. Selam Aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu. Welcome to you, welcome to our Holy Prophet (AS). We believe, we are believers, insyaAllah, Alhamdulillah. He is Hazir and Nazir. We must give Salams to him. And … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is the difficulty? Difficulties are forgettable. One friend of Allah is saying, Allah SWT will speak to His Angels, to say ‘bring Me one person who has never experienced any pain at all in this world. Bring Me … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Prophets they came to remind us. When Sheykh Effendi passed and I had to give sohbet, although throughout the years he says ‘talk a little bit,’ I talk, I don’t give sohbet, I talk, but after Sheykh Effendi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk,’ and even the ashes from his body are saying this? It is very confusing to me, and maybe it needs a high level of faith to understand. I cannot completely … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Your duty, our duty, our service, focus on that. I’m seeing, left and right, those who have feelings, too much feelings, feelings like they’ve never seen before, they are lost on the way. When Hz Abu Bakr as-Siddiq he … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We should be careful a little bit in these days. Like what the Khutbah is saying, we should watch our hearts. Never think that you are special, never think that you are high or Holy. Don’t. Always remember your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does one do if you have low self-esteem? Should one first improve that or consider that a part of your nafs? If this was Sheykh Effendi, he would first make fun of that word. “Self-steam” he says. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When you are following a Sheykh and the Sheykh is showing you some things that are wrong, the ego, the characteristics of the ego, and after some time you feel like with the blessings of the Sheykh you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You were mentioning in the Khutbah about making good intentions. Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of? Sheytan is always aware of the intention. Of course. Sheytan is not running after insincere people. He is … Continue reading