- Protect Your Faith
- I live far from the Dergah. How can I feel more spirituality when attending the Jumah prayer and khutbah where I am?
- The Fitna of Scholars in Ahir Zaman
- Keep Your Enemies Closer
- How do we know what is for us?
- The Saints of Allah
- Make Yourself To Be Zero
- Allah Declares War on the Enemies of the Evliya
- Examining the roots of our actions
- Will the Saudi national oil company investment in China lead the Arabian Peninsula to Atheism?
- How did the Ottomans protect themselves from all these wrong west ideas for so long?
- What are Sheykh Effendi’s special characteristics that make him unique and different from other Awliya?
- The Fajr and Isha Prayer – Believers must be awake
- Know Your Enemy
- The Age of Tyrants is Ending
- Majority of mankind is in disobedience
- We have been created to represent the Greatness of Allah
- What is the reason for the start of the Hijri calendar starting from the Hijrah instead of, say Mevlid?
- Give shukr to Allah: Story of Laleli Baba and the Khalifa of Islam
- I deviated from the right path, how can I find the power to go back to the right path?
- Living in a world that is completely the enemy of spirituality
- Islam is the Only Deen in the Sight of Allah
- What is the relationship between fear of Allah SWT and sincerity?
- How should we observe the celebrations in society today?
- The Defenders of Medina
- If you are seeking knowledge, you cannot be stubborn
- ‘People are asleep, when they die they will wake up’
- What does a Sheykh see in his murid that pulls his pleasure?
- Hz Umar: Fatih of Quds
- We are nothing
- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- 672,323 hits
Author Archives: sahibulsaif
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Out of billions of people in this world, who are we that Allah (SWT) is pulling us out from the mess that we all made for our own selves, and He’s saying ‘these ones, they are special. Don’t touch … Continue reading
I live far from the Dergah. How can I feel more spirituality when attending the Jumah prayer and khutbah where I am?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I am a struggling mureed of yours. I live far from the Dergah and the people of Tariqat are limited in the country where I am. How can I feel more spirituality when attending the Jumah prayer and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin. Wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina Muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina Muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani Hz. Hasbinallah wa ni’mal wakeel. We are asking support from our Sheykh. We need to know the enemy. Even those ones they are very … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sheykh Lokman Effendi stated that we should learn ‘what is for us’. How do we know what is for us? Every murid is looking for the Murad. And the reason the one who gives you your secret, what … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Who are the Saints? They are inheritors of the Prophet. There are 124,000 Prophets. At any given times, there are 124,000 living Evliayullah. Each one of them represent the maqam of one Prophet. They are not Prophets but … Continue reading