- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,866 hits
Author Archives: sahibulsaif
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzubillah Minashaitan Nirajeem. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. What you sent to the grave is what you will find. Finish. For a person of some intelligence, not even wisdom, that is enough for you. What you sent to the grave is what you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: What are we doing in our individual life which is putting a block in remembering death? It’s difficult, because if you live in this way, which there is so many things that is given to us, there … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does it mean to take beyat? You make a promise to follow. You make a promise to follow a guide. This is what it means. The first beyat was the Beyat-ul-Ridwan that the Sahabis they took … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is Hamid and Majid? They are the Names of Allah (SWT). Verily, Allah is Hamid and Majid, which is what? The One who is Praised and the One who is Majestic. So, for that, because Sultan Abdul Hamid … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Every way you look at it, the weakness of mankind is exposed. Mankind, our weakness is shown, not our strength, not our greatness. The weakness of mankind, the greatness of Allah and the greatness of His Mercy, that despite … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is fasting our way of submitting our ego? Of course it is. But you don’t fast like an animal fasts too. You fast with ego. To understand that Valley of Hunger is not just meaning no food, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Just because people are in ghaflat of death does that mean that they don’t believe in death? No, they believe in death, I mean, everyone is dying right? How can you not believe in death? That’s one … Continue reading