- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,674 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How will we know when Mahdi (a.s) has come to the world? We are definitely not going to know through CNN or through YahooNews. Those ones who are sitting and waiting and actively doing something for his … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Which of the favors of your Lord can you deny? If a man sits down and think about the favors that the Lord has granted to him with one eye, not two, not the speech, not the hearing, not the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How are you going to achieve that Divine Love ? Question : I’ve been reading about Moulana Abdul Rehman Ibn Jami (qaddasallahu sirruh) who lives around the time of Shah Naksibendi (qaddasallahu sirruh). Moulana Jami says, ‘Love is essential … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading