- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,863 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How will we know when Mahdi (a.s) has come to the world? We are definitely not going to know through CNN or through YahooNews. Those ones who are sitting and waiting and actively doing something for his … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Which of the favors of your Lord can you deny? If a man sits down and think about the favors that the Lord has granted to him with one eye, not two, not the speech, not the hearing, not the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How are you going to achieve that Divine Love ? Question : I’ve been reading about Moulana Abdul Rehman Ibn Jami (qaddasallahu sirruh) who lives around the time of Shah Naksibendi (qaddasallahu sirruh). Moulana Jami says, ‘Love is essential … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading