- If there is a possibility to get married, is it good?
- The one who knows himself, knows his Lord
- Lovers of The Holy Prophet (AS)
- Difficulties are Forgettable
- The Prophets came to Remind us
- Why was Mansur al-Halaj (QS) saying ‘Ana al-Hakk’?
- In The Majlis Of The Wise
- We Must Focus On Our Duty
- Always remember how Allah is giving Mercy to you
- What does one do if one has low self-esteem?
- How do we not be complacent?
- Can the intention be something that sheytan is aware of?
- Sheykh Effendi says a Murid can either become Nur or nar, and he gives light to people. Can you open this more?
- Sohbet of Servanthood
- How do we keep our egos in check so that we don’t get lazy and uninterested on deeds done on regular days?
- Under the Shadow of Sahibulsaif
- Covering the wrongs of others
- Turn Away From Yourself
- Could you suggest a solution to keep our heart peaceful and at ease in these painful times?
- Is there a way to prevent Ghaflat and to remain conscious always?
- Protecting Love
- The Business of a Believer is to Believe
- How is the Murid supposed to prepare himself to handle the Sheykh’s decisions?
- Shariat of Rasulullah
- How can I take the pain of speaking to foolish people as an opportunity to correct myself?
- Mawlid 1443: Defenders of the Sunnat
- Losing your taste in this world
- The Prophet’s Heart
- Continuing the Struggle of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- What can I do to better myself and have a better work ethic?
- The new generation thinks that the Khilafat is only history. How can we make them to understand?
- It Is In Man’s Nature To Follow
- What makes people to miss welcoming the month of the Holy Prophet on a Divine Threshold?
- Do not cross the limit
- An Ottoman Heart
- The Vengeance of Allah
- What is the edep for us Murids when the Angel of Death comes?
- How does one sincerely get rid of the habit of always wanting to take credit?
- Should saving ourselves first from the fire be our main goal?
- Can you please explain why nothing happened to those rebels who revolted against the Saltanat?
- What happens if a person gets fooled, but they realize it and they change?
- Don’t Inherit From sheytan
- Priorities of the Heart
- Can you tell us ten characteristics of an Abdullah?
- For people who cannot be in sohbet physically, is there a way to be distanced, but still in sohbet?
- The Practices of Belief
- Today’s people, Muslim or non Muslim don’t take Religion seriously. Is the flood of fire too close?
- Can someone have sincerity initially and then lose it?
- Happiness is in Servanthood
- True Repentance
- 1,100,865 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How will we know when Mahdi (a.s) has come to the world? We are definitely not going to know through CNN or through YahooNews. Those ones who are sitting and waiting and actively doing something for his … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Which of the favors of your Lord can you deny? If a man sits down and think about the favors that the Lord has granted to him with one eye, not two, not the speech, not the hearing, not the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How are you going to achieve that Divine Love ? Question : I’ve been reading about Moulana Abdul Rehman Ibn Jami (qaddasallahu sirruh) who lives around the time of Shah Naksibendi (qaddasallahu sirruh). Moulana Jami says, ‘Love is essential … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Empire State is hit by a superstorm Sandy, to serve as a reminder” Let us renew our religion, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu ta’ala alayhi wa sahbihi wa sallim.’ Renewing our … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is indispensable in the way of ALLAH “ Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is Indispensable in the way of ALLAH” Alhamdulillahi Rabul ‘alamin, with the support of our Sheykh, Allah (swt) has granted us another week, another Thursday, another Jummah, another zikr another chance for us to remember Him to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Follow those who ask of you no fee” (Quran 36:21) Question : It feels like Allah has put me on this path of hardship and He will not change it. I find it a scary mind set because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Ego does not want to be part of the Jamaat” Question : What part of your ego would make them not feel comfortable and not want to be part of the Jamaat. Which part of the ego does … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Why is Allah giving knowledge to Salihin? If Allah knows best then don’t think anything, don’t say anything because Allah knows best. Nobody has the right to say nothing. But Allah gives the Knowledge to whomever He pleases. Those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Seek fresh Knowledge from the Living Awliya Destur Medet ya Sahib el-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi Let’s renew our Shahadat, saying: Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Sal’Allahu Ta’ala Alayhi wa Sahibihi wa Sallim. … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaytan ir-rajeem Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim You can find Truth only with the People of Truth. Welcome to you Let us begin with the sunnat of our Sheykh, to renew our Shahadat, saying, “Ashadu an la ilaha ilAllah, wa ashadu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Selam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim, Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim. We are asking support, Medet from our Sheykh, your Sheykh, my Sheykh, Sheykh of the world, Sheykh of the Universe, Alemleri. So many worlds, they know him. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Do Not Betray your Efendi’ O Believers! Salam, InsyaAllah ar Rahman coming from our Lord. Coming from our Prophet, coming from our Sheykh, to those ones who are holding on tightly in this Akhir of the Akhir Zaman where … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim An Enemy of the Ottomans is an Enemy of the Ummah We are running away from sheytan into the shelter of Allah. Run away from sheytan. Don’t be friends and buddies with sheytan. Sheytan is friends with our ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh (Part II) sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi …..continue from Part I When Adam, as our father and our mother when they committed that wrong action and they ate from the forbidden fruit, when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh Medet. Let’s all renew our Shahadat. Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala alayhi wa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim. Asking support … Continue reading