- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,307 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I have been married for a very long time but do not have any children yet. My husband and I have been praying endlessly for ALLAH to bless us with a child. Is there a reason why our prayer … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : How will we know when Mahdi (a.s) has come to the world? We are definitely not going to know through CNN or through YahooNews. Those ones who are sitting and waiting and actively doing something for his … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Which of the favors of your Lord can you deny? If a man sits down and think about the favors that the Lord has granted to him with one eye, not two, not the speech, not the hearing, not the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim How are you going to achieve that Divine Love ? Question : I’ve been reading about Moulana Abdul Rehman Ibn Jami (qaddasallahu sirruh) who lives around the time of Shah Naksibendi (qaddasallahu sirruh). Moulana Jami says, ‘Love is essential … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part II) We are following a Tarikat. Tarikat is a way. Shariat is a way, Tarikat is a way. Allah swt is saying, ‘We have given the Shariat and the Tarikat to man.’ Yes, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Unbroken Chain of Protocol (part I) We are asking support from our Sheykh, from the Holy ones, from the Sultan Awliya, from our Holy Prophet (asws). We are asking Allah swt for the support and the blessings that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Those that leave the path are always replaced with better ones in service” Everyone is welcome to come, everyone is welcome to go. We are not going to make any special invitation. Not to you, no to me, not … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Empire State is hit by a superstorm Sandy, to serve as a reminder” Let us renew our religion, ‘Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Salallahu ta’ala alayhi wa sahbihi wa sallim.’ Renewing our … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is indispensable in the way of ALLAH “ Jamaat is not just sitting and eating and talking together. Jamaat is having your lives together to watch out and to care for each other. “Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “No one is Indispensable in the way of ALLAH” Alhamdulillahi Rabul ‘alamin, with the support of our Sheykh, Allah (swt) has granted us another week, another Thursday, another Jummah, another zikr another chance for us to remember Him to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “Follow those who ask of you no fee” (Quran 36:21) Question : It feels like Allah has put me on this path of hardship and He will not change it. I find it a scary mind set because I … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “The Ego does not want to be part of the Jamaat” Question : What part of your ego would make them not feel comfortable and not want to be part of the Jamaat. Which part of the ego does … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Why is Allah giving knowledge to Salihin? If Allah knows best then don’t think anything, don’t say anything because Allah knows best. Nobody has the right to say nothing. But Allah gives the Knowledge to whomever He pleases. Those … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Seek fresh Knowledge from the Living Awliya Destur Medet ya Sahib el-Sayf Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi Let’s renew our Shahadat, saying: Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah, wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu Sal’Allahu Ta’ala Alayhi wa Sahibihi wa Sallim. … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minashaytan ir-rajeem Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim You can find Truth only with the People of Truth. Welcome to you Let us begin with the sunnat of our Sheykh, to renew our Shahadat, saying, “Ashadu an la ilaha ilAllah, wa ashadu … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Selam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim, Selamun kaulem mir-rabir-rahim. We are asking support, Medet from our Sheykh, your Sheykh, my Sheykh, Sheykh of the world, Sheykh of the Universe, Alemleri. So many worlds, they know him. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim ‘Do Not Betray your Efendi’ O Believers! Salam, InsyaAllah ar Rahman coming from our Lord. Coming from our Prophet, coming from our Sheykh, to those ones who are holding on tightly in this Akhir of the Akhir Zaman where … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim An Enemy of the Ottomans is an Enemy of the Ummah We are running away from sheytan into the shelter of Allah. Run away from sheytan. Don’t be friends and buddies with sheytan. Sheytan is friends with our ego. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet sws (part II) Yes, because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet (asws). Because Allah and His Prophet (asws) has put obligation on us to have a Khalifah and we did not want … Continue reading
Auzubillahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Because we dishonored Allah and His Prophet We are asking support from Sahibul Saif Sheykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi el-Rabbani to send us something that is going to benefit us here and hereafter. May Allah dress … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our way, The Siddiqeen Way This responsibility is an emanet to us. This is a trust that is given to us. This is the time when we are going to prove that we are the trustworthy ones. Trustworthy ones, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim PREPARE THE GROUND Sheykh Effendi Hz is saying that Holy Prophet sws is saying and I believe so many Saints they are saying, ‘What is in your heart is going to show in your face.’ These days, hearts are dead, dead … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Spiritual Inheritors of the Prophet sws Evet Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah Elhamdulillah Shukur Allah, Elhamdulillah Sukur Elhamdulillah If we’re saying to our Lord, Allah swt Shukur Elhamdulillah. Every hour and every day we’re in sajda till the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Ashadu an-la ilaha il Allah, ve Ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduh ve Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala Alayhi ve ala Alihi ve Sahbihi ve Sallim. If the man begins his day with a Shahadat, if the muslim, if the mumin, if the … Continue reading
Alhamdulillah, Auzubillahi minashaytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim Preparation for the coming of Sahibul Zaman Asking support from our Seyh Sahibul Saif Seyh Abdul Kerim el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani, who is holding on tightly to the way of our Grandseyh, the way of our Rasulallah … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Reunion with The Sultan That nation, the Ad and the Thamud nation, they were big. The Ad people, the horse people, they are huge. They have a very great civilization, they disobeyed Allah and they dishonored their Prophet. So … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Our Sheykh’s Caravan Moves On SelamAleykum wr wb. Ramazan Mubarak. Eh, just as we called today, the ezan for Maghrib, once we finished the Maghrib prayer here in the Osmanli Dergah New York, the rain starts to fall, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh (Part II) sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi …..continue from Part I When Adam, as our father and our mother when they committed that wrong action and they ate from the forbidden fruit, when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim sohbet by Hoja Lokman Effendi Keeping the Emanet of our Sheykh Medet. Let’s all renew our Shahadat. Ashadu an-la ilaha il-Allah wa ashadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa Rasuluhu. Salallahu Ta’ala alayhi wa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim. Asking support … Continue reading