- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,853 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2013)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement. All praises are due to Allah, who sent intelligence, faith and modesty as gifts to Adam (a.s) and his children. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In preparing for Eid ul-Fitr celebration, how does a murid prepare himself? What is he supposed to do? Eid, it is a celebration. It is a sunnat to celebrate and we have to be happy on the day of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There is confusion saying that all major decisions for one year, the destiny of people is decided on the Night of al-Qadr and not on the 15 Sha’ban. Can you clarify this matter? For us Tarikat people, following … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt has rewarded us, honored us, with one of the Holiest night in Islam, in the world, ever. The biggest blessings that Allah has created, He has given to us, to this ummat. We are saying, because of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As I try to show the proper respect for the month of Shaban, I find myself making mistakes and being in heedlessness. What is the reason for this and would you please offer your advice? The month of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the most Merciful, the most Compassionate. The Creator of all that is in existence. He who is the First and the Last. He who is Hidden and Apparent. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading