- There’s no use being in a community if our hearts are not connected
- Hz Mevlana Rumi KS said that everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Can you elaborate this?
- I cannot say that I have desire to attend Hajj. Is that a very low or no sign of faith?
- Misguided Scholars are More Dangerous than Dajjal
- Love comes with its own struggle
- Inherit the intelligence of those whom Allah has favored
- How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
- Someone hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive them. What can I do?
- Can you describe the manners the murid must have in the physical presence of the Sheykh?
- What is the goal of Tarikat?
- I am extremely hesitant, with no self-confidence. Lately I completely lost my way and fell for my nafs. How can I fix this?
- How can we avoid misinterpreting our Sheykh?
- The Evliyaullah Speak the Words of Haqq
- Believers Hear and Obey
- Seek Guidance In The Path Of Allah
- How does the Murid avoid the trap of thinking, ‘it is okay if I make mistakes, my Shaykh will cover it for me,’ and then becoming lazy?
- Why must the Murid live in a community?
- How do we check if we become a servant of dunya?
- Allah, The Best Of Creator
- Honor comes with the one who has honor
- Be Proud Of Your Islam – Do Not Shake
- May we stay on the Sirat of our Shekh dunya and Ahiret
- Take Lessons From Ibn Salama
- Following the Straight Path
- Keep High What Allah Keeps High
- Why do we often find ourselves doing wrong things?
- Endless Troubles of 21st Century Muslims
- What does it mean to know yourself?
- Empty Your Cup – Learn how to learn
- Edep Is The Height Of Knowledge
- Follow The Path That Brings You to Your Lord
- I heard about the big war that is going to happen, is this war physical or spiritual, and how do we prepare for it?
- Ahle Shukr, He Is The One Who Is Busy with Himself
- Happiness is in Allah’s Service
- I have certainty in things that I know they’re wrong and I am not a hundred percent certain in the things that I know that are right. What should I do?
- How can a murid collect the fruit of Ramazan and Maintain for whole year?
- What is your most happiest and saddest moment with Sheykh Effendi?
- Islam Comes to Transform People
- Real love it is beyond flesh and blood
- Peace is taken away from disobedient children of Adam
- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- 616,678 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2013)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement. All praises are due to Allah, who sent intelligence, faith and modesty as gifts to Adam (a.s) and his children. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In preparing for Eid ul-Fitr celebration, how does a murid prepare himself? What is he supposed to do? Eid, it is a celebration. It is a sunnat to celebrate and we have to be happy on the day of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There is confusion saying that all major decisions for one year, the destiny of people is decided on the Night of al-Qadr and not on the 15 Sha’ban. Can you clarify this matter? For us Tarikat people, following … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt has rewarded us, honored us, with one of the Holiest night in Islam, in the world, ever. The biggest blessings that Allah has created, He has given to us, to this ummat. We are saying, because of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As I try to show the proper respect for the month of Shaban, I find myself making mistakes and being in heedlessness. What is the reason for this and would you please offer your advice? The month of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the most Merciful, the most Compassionate. The Creator of all that is in existence. He who is the First and the Last. He who is Hidden and Apparent. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading