- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,213 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2013)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement. All praises are due to Allah, who sent intelligence, faith and modesty as gifts to Adam (a.s) and his children. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In preparing for Eid ul-Fitr celebration, how does a murid prepare himself? What is he supposed to do? Eid, it is a celebration. It is a sunnat to celebrate and we have to be happy on the day of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There is confusion saying that all major decisions for one year, the destiny of people is decided on the Night of al-Qadr and not on the 15 Sha’ban. Can you clarify this matter? For us Tarikat people, following … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt has rewarded us, honored us, with one of the Holiest night in Islam, in the world, ever. The biggest blessings that Allah has created, He has given to us, to this ummat. We are saying, because of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As I try to show the proper respect for the month of Shaban, I find myself making mistakes and being in heedlessness. What is the reason for this and would you please offer your advice? The month of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the most Merciful, the most Compassionate. The Creator of all that is in existence. He who is the First and the Last. He who is Hidden and Apparent. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading