- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- 639,812 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2013)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to Allah swt the Lord of the world, the Master of the Day of Judgement. All praises are due to Allah, who sent intelligence, faith and modesty as gifts to Adam (a.s) and his children. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: In preparing for Eid ul-Fitr celebration, how does a murid prepare himself? What is he supposed to do? Eid, it is a celebration. It is a sunnat to celebrate and we have to be happy on the day of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There is confusion saying that all major decisions for one year, the destiny of people is decided on the Night of al-Qadr and not on the 15 Sha’ban. Can you clarify this matter? For us Tarikat people, following … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Allah swt has rewarded us, honored us, with one of the Holiest night in Islam, in the world, ever. The biggest blessings that Allah has created, He has given to us, to this ummat. We are saying, because of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: As I try to show the proper respect for the month of Shaban, I find myself making mistakes and being in heedlessness. What is the reason for this and would you please offer your advice? The month of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim All praises are due to our Lord, Allah swt, the most Merciful, the most Compassionate. The Creator of all that is in existence. He who is the First and the Last. He who is Hidden and Apparent. All praises … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question : For a true believer, Ramazan is the month to reap the harvest of blessings and rewards. If it is so, does that mean that one should not be feeling any sort of heaviness nor the difficulties of … Continue reading