- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,879 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2014)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when I ask for forgiveness from Allah in sajdah, it becomes very heavy physically, and I feel great weight on me and feel I will be crushed. Am I feeling the weight of the burden of my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I was not a Muslim before but now I am trying to be a Muslim. I cannot keep my heart and mind still when I saw people who says they are Muslim but doing bad and cruel things … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are a spirit, coming from our Lord with that one Holy breath that He has given to Adam (as), we are that. We need to know that part too. But Allah (swt) has also put inside of us … Continue reading
When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth, but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it? Because they are ignorant and they are stubborn and they are arrogant, diseases … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are keeping your connection with the Awliya Allah, in the middle of the fire they can come and they can pick you up, put you to safety. If you say, ‘I don’t need Awliya Allah’ then we … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can one get strong faith quickly? Why do you want it quick? You have a problem being slow? Why quickly? Take your time, relax. Once you get strong faith, what are you going to do with it? What are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have lost their minds because no one is making intention for ahiret anymore. We make a lot of planning and intention for dunya but when we ask them, ‘what do you plan for ahiret?’ They say, ‘So, as … Continue reading