- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AS): Allah’s Friend
- Here I Am, My Lord, Here I Am
- After a glimpse of the Shaykh’s reality, how does the ego grind down the connection?
- The Ancient House
- Defend Others, Let Allah Defend You
- What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves?
- Is Allah going to be upset if we ask help for every single problem?
- How People of the Past were Concerned with Leaving this World
- How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation?
- Make the Heart to be Busy for Allah (SWT)
- How do we understand the importance of the first ten days of Zul Hijj?
- What can we do to find safety in the cities and populated areas in these times?
- Everything Leads to Hajj
- Be Awake in these Holy Days
- How do we understand Ihsan in a way that is not philosophical?
- What are the signs that you are remembering, or have forgotten death?
- What do you do to find your weak sides?
- Why is it hard to put loyalty into our life?
- What’s the difference between the modernization of Islam and how people were living it back in the older days?
- What if you don’t feel the emotion of love when your Shaykh looks at you?
- 853,904 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2014)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when I ask for forgiveness from Allah in sajdah, it becomes very heavy physically, and I feel great weight on me and feel I will be crushed. Am I feeling the weight of the burden of my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I was not a Muslim before but now I am trying to be a Muslim. I cannot keep my heart and mind still when I saw people who says they are Muslim but doing bad and cruel things … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are a spirit, coming from our Lord with that one Holy breath that He has given to Adam (as), we are that. We need to know that part too. But Allah (swt) has also put inside of us … Continue reading
When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth, but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it? Because they are ignorant and they are stubborn and they are arrogant, diseases … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are keeping your connection with the Awliya Allah, in the middle of the fire they can come and they can pick you up, put you to safety. If you say, ‘I don’t need Awliya Allah’ then we … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can one get strong faith quickly? Why do you want it quick? You have a problem being slow? Why quickly? Take your time, relax. Once you get strong faith, what are you going to do with it? What are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have lost their minds because no one is making intention for ahiret anymore. We make a lot of planning and intention for dunya but when we ask them, ‘what do you plan for ahiret?’ They say, ‘So, as … Continue reading