- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,878 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2014)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes when I ask for forgiveness from Allah in sajdah, it becomes very heavy physically, and I feel great weight on me and feel I will be crushed. Am I feeling the weight of the burden of my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: I was not a Muslim before but now I am trying to be a Muslim. I cannot keep my heart and mind still when I saw people who says they are Muslim but doing bad and cruel things … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are a spirit, coming from our Lord with that one Holy breath that He has given to Adam (as), we are that. We need to know that part too. But Allah (swt) has also put inside of us … Continue reading
When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When babies are taught to say ‘Allah Allah’ they start rocking back and forth, but why do they say it’s wrong when adults do it? Because they are ignorant and they are stubborn and they are arrogant, diseases … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are keeping your connection with the Awliya Allah, in the middle of the fire they can come and they can pick you up, put you to safety. If you say, ‘I don’t need Awliya Allah’ then we … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can one get strong faith quickly? Why do you want it quick? You have a problem being slow? Why quickly? Take your time, relax. Once you get strong faith, what are you going to do with it? What are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have lost their minds because no one is making intention for ahiret anymore. We make a lot of planning and intention for dunya but when we ask them, ‘what do you plan for ahiret?’ They say, ‘So, as … Continue reading