- Can the destiny of Mahdi (AS) coming be changed based on the duas of believers?
- What is the reason that so many people, even those who are religious people, they become so easily corrupted by power?
- Speak the Truth Even if it is Bitter
- In Islam are Muslims allowed to have non Muslim friends and is it true that most Muslims hate Jews?
- Muslims have become proud, ignorant, arrogant, and blind to our disobedience
- How do we know what is needed when we are trying to do hizmet on this way?
- Stay On The Path of Truth
- Mawlid al-Nabi: The Miraculous Birth
- Ummati Ummati
- Mawlid al-Nabi: We are not having any tolerance for any kind of oppression and tyranny that is happening in this world
- Mawlid al-Nabi: Fix our ahiret, ask for the Mercy of the Holy Prophet (asws)
- Islam and its care for Orphans
- Muslims lost their honor when they are not looking to the honor of the Prophet (AS)
- Real Love is Love of the Holy Prophet (AS)
- Celebration of Mawlid for the Ahir Zaman
- In the past, the western powers entered to many countries and started colonizing them. Why were the Ottomans not entering into this?
- How are you going to bring the light of Islam into every house?
- What would you suggest to get closer to Allah SWT or to make ibadat easier when we are sick?
- The best knowledge is the knowledge that you experience
- Knowledge That Benefits
- Rijalullah, the men of Allah,the ones who lived and they died for the sake of Allah SWT
- Get rid of the false Idols you are worshiping to
- “Come to My presence, even if your sins are like the foam on the ocean…”
- The Fear of Allah is the Beginning of Wisdom
- No one is having any fear of Allah these days
- Martyrdom is not only for those in war
- Reason of Creation
- How do we raise a generation that is going to be on the right way?
- How do you explain Surah Ahraaf ayat 205 related to zikir in morning and night?
- What can we do to properly prepare ourselves in the month of Safar for the month of Rabiulawwal?
- You will be raised on the Judgement Day with the one that you love
- Seek Allah’s forgiveness in this month of Safar
- Edep is a Crown from the Light of Guidance
- Your purpose of creation is to remember Allah continuously
- “Run to do good deeds before fitna comes like patches of dark night”
- The Ruling of Islam
- The man who is completely blind, he makes that blindness to himself
- If Sheytan used to be an Angel, why did he disobey Allah?
- Everyone has that potential to become good or worse than sheytan
- This way is to bring down Batil and bring up Haqq
- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- 659,380 hits
Category Archives: Hoja Lokman Effendi (2015)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we understand Ahirat knowledge when it’s hard to relate to? From the outside look every knowledge that you don’t know it is hard to relate to. You don’t know mathematics, you learn mathematics, at first it’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I stop blaming others? Blame yourself. Whatever that you see out there that is happening, that is wrong; Allah is showing that to you as a warning to you that you have that inside of you. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Of this new year, Muslim countries number one, especially Arab countries, number one, they already pass America a long time ago, they passed Europe long time ago, this so called Arab muslim countries. I said at least in the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can I find courage? The courage to stand up for Haqq must come, not from you. Don’t think that courage is coming from you. That is a mistake. How do I find the courage? You don’t find … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is the voice of Haqq ignored and that of batil prevails? Because we are in Asfala Safileen. Because we are in the lowest of the low. It’s like asking, ‘why does this man, why is he always … Continue reading
My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them. Is this true? Should I stop?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: My family says that I follow tarikat blindly because I do not know the secrets of certain practices yet I still do them, like wearing different color turbans or ribbons. is it true that I am following blindly? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Will the leader of the community be responsible on the judgment day for not standing up for haqq? Yes, first the leaders are going to be responsible. Leaders of that community are going to be responsible. Then those ones … Continue reading