- A Lack Of Humanity
- Judge Yourself Before You’re Judged
- How do we prepare for hardships in times of ease?
- Conquests Of Haqq
- Why are there so many different Tarikats?
- Does the shafaat of the Sheykh just save us from punishment or does it bring you to the station that you are supposed to go to?
- Choose- Dunya Or Ahiret
- Why is it that it is easier to struggle for the dunya rather than Haqq?
- The Love Of A Real Sheykh
- Urs Of Sahibulsaif: Why Are You Here?
- If some people don’t respect the word of Allah, what are they looking for when they’re reading the Quran?
- Help Each Other
- True Guides To The Quran
- What should I understand from the story where Khizr (AS) takes a young boy’s life?
- What do you think about the use of drugs and herbs for spirituality?
- Can You Explain The Story Of The Prophet And The Young Sahabi?
- What are a few sunnats that a Murid can keep or revive on a daily basis to make a positive change?
- What is the sign that hizmet is not accepted and what are the conditions for ones hizmet to be accepted?
- What is the significance of the skull of the zabiha from the time of Hz Ibrahim (as)?
- Gratefulness For The Murshid
- Currently I’m being tested with distance from You, the murids I’m close to, the Dergah and the Jama’at
- Will we get more rewards for fighting Batil in these times?
- Safety for Judgment Day
- “Only The Believers They Are Brothers”
- Understanding of Divine Wisdom
- Be Free From Cursed Dunya
- What lessons can we take from the Battle of Khandaq?
- When we catch ourselves having negative thoughts, how can we seek refuge from it?
- Ansar Sacrificed Everything
- How can we can show our appreciation to both Allah and the people who help us?
- Why is it now in these days, we see that there are no real inspirational figures?
- When I travel in different countries and pray Jummah prayers, they quote from Ibn Taymiyyah. What should I do?
- My Sheykh has passed away from this world. How can I find myself a teacher who can guide me about the ego within me?
- With the current political state in the United States of America, are the protesters valid in their means of protest?
- Why are Muslims so attached to their dunya and their children?
- Shall we wait for Sayyidina Mahdi (as) to appear, or do something like the Ghazwa e-Hind that Rasulullah (AS) mentioned?
- What does it mean to be busy with ourselves?
- What does Islam say about learning self-defence for the intention to protect yourself and the vulnerable?
- When The World Loses Its Spirituality
- Freedom From Tyranny
- Justice And Mercy
- Between Hope and Fear
- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- 943,314 hits
Category Archives: Passaic sohbet
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are very blessed to have reached to the end of this month and to enter into the three holy months and Rajab Shahrullah, insyaAllah ar Rahman, if Allah (SWT) is giving us the life, we will see … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Every way you look at it, the weakness of mankind is exposed. Mankind, our weakness is shown, not our strength, not our greatness. The weakness of mankind, the greatness of Allah and the greatness of His Mercy, that despite … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is fasting our way of submitting our ego? Of course it is. But you don’t fast like an animal fasts too. You fast with ego. To understand that Valley of Hunger is not just meaning no food, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the original nature of the ego? Our ego has always been disobedient. To put the ego under our feet, that is our job, that is our work. All the Prophets and all the Saints and all … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How would a virus make people remember Allah? For the believers, everything will make them to remember Allah. Good times and bad times. Because for those who believe, everything that is happening in this world they know it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything? Consultation with a Sheykh, it is different for different people. It is different for young and old, it is different for someone who has just begun and someone … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim People don’t like Sufis so much, they say, ‘what? These people? Even something that is so evil they take lesson from it? They say there is a hikmat in there?’ Of course. There is a hikmat in sheytan. You … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim BismillahirRahmanirRahim. SelamAleykum. SelamAleykum. Breh, you guys need a Hajjaj eh? You don’t know that story, Hajjaj. It’s not my story, it’s Sheykh Effendi’s story. So many things happened because of how we move and Allah is sending. The leader, … Continue reading
After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day? The childhood is not knowing? Childhood is knowing. Adulthood is not knowing, childhood you know more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego? No you don’t. You mean when the Prophet fought against the Kafirs he had an ego? Sahabis when they fought against the mushrik they had ego? Murid: … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Imam Rabbani says the Naksibendi way is the way of the Sahabis. After the Prophet (AS) he passed, who became the leaders of this world? The Sahabis. Those who were high-born or those who were low-born, majority of them … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There was one saint, saintly man, one day when he was young, he saw some apples floating in a stream. He picked it up and he ate it, then it came to him, he says, ‘these apples must … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously? Without being arrogant. Without being arrogant. Don’t be arrogant. Auzubillahi minasheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet ya Sahibulsaif. A person who lives in nature is not arrogant. Never. Whether you call … Continue reading
How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah? You’re getting very smart. Now you’re looking to see all the shortcuts. It’s good, Tarikat is a shortcut. What is the most … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims? Are we Muslims? By name we may be, but Islam is not a personal religion, this is the thing. If it is a personal religion, Holy Prophet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves? The eyes can see everything except for itself, but the identity of a man is on the face, that is the identity of a man, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation and read the Sheykh more? How are you going to know more? How are you going to know more and how are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are looking for the Divine, if you are looking for Allah, it is showing that Allah is looking for you. Without Allah looking for you, you cannot look for Him. And in reality you are the one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sometimes we get into a situation and we think this is very big and this is the end, but in reality it’s nothing. How do we, in that situation, keep our faith and our connection strong to our Sheykh? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is Rizq? The rizq is sustenance, whatever you need to sustain your life. Just as fasting, whole world says, now whole world knows what Ramadan, Ramazan is. They say ‘oh, they don’t eat, they don’t drink, that’s it.’ … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is there a protocol for making dua? Yes, there is always a protocol for everything. There is always a protocol. The question is, is there a protocol to ask for something, for a dua? Yes there is always a … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The nafs, whatever your nafs wants, do the opposite. Whatever you nafs wants, do the opposite. And sit and understand. Don’t, it is also part of the nafs to start arguing back and forth. ‘Well, I need to eat, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shukr alhamdulillah. Be happy with your Lord. Be happy with your Lord. Allah is trying to find ways to forgive us, every excuse, every opportunity to show mercy, but mankind always angry at their Lord. Find ways to be … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Who should we help, and what is the limit? That is a very good question to ask, that is also something that we spoke about in the sohbet after the Jummah Khutba, when somebody was asking the question … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Sheykh, there was a companion of the Prophet that committed a wrong action, or he thought he committed a wrong action, and he went up to the mountains and he was so sad about it, you know this story, and he was grieving so … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why will the Ummah be punished when it was their ancestors who betrayed the Khalifa? If you betray, you pay the price. You don’t betray you don’t pay the price. Now if you’re a believer you say, ‘my … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: The things that I read, they say to ask for increase in rizq, increase in life, and increase in faith. Now, I know that in Islam the less you have the better, as far as wealth, and that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Were there any Khalifahs that did wrong actions? It’s a very good question and I like the way that you’re approaching it with Edep, okay? Because one of the signs of the disobedient ones of the Ahir Zaman is 24 hours they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Will Europe be ruled by the Ottomans? Europe? Yeah. It’s for the last days. How many times you hear Sheykh Effendi saying that we have to know our history? We don’t know our history; they know our history … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does the Miraj relate to us in these times? Auzubillahi minasheytanir rajim, BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur medet ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim. Nawaitul arbain nawaitul uzla nawaitul khalwa nawaitul riada nawaitul suluk Hasbinallah wa nimal wakil. Let’s begin by … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: a believer’s today has to be better than yesterday, tomorrow has to be better than today and you were saying that every morning we need to check our gauge to see where his iman is. I never understood … Continue reading