- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- 866,639 hits
Category Archives: Passaic sohbet
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There was one saint, saintly man, one day when he was young, he saw some apples floating in a stream. He picked it up and he ate it, then it came to him, he says, ‘these apples must … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously? Without being arrogant. Without being arrogant. Don’t be arrogant. Auzubillahi minasheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet ya Sahibulsaif. A person who lives in nature is not arrogant. Never. Whether you call … Continue reading
How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah? You’re getting very smart. Now you’re looking to see all the shortcuts. It’s good, Tarikat is a shortcut. What is the most … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims? Are we Muslims? By name we may be, but Islam is not a personal religion, this is the thing. If it is a personal religion, Holy Prophet … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What does it mean that our eyes can look at everything but ourselves? The eyes can see everything except for itself, but the identity of a man is on the face, that is the identity of a man, the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we be more intelligent by being less dependent on step by step explanation and read the Sheykh more? How are you going to know more? How are you going to know more and how are you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are looking for the Divine, if you are looking for Allah, it is showing that Allah is looking for you. Without Allah looking for you, you cannot look for Him. And in reality you are the one … Continue reading