- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- Nighttime is for You to Remember Your Lord
- Everything is Moving According to the Rhythm of Allah
- Don’t be Busy Juggling the Dunya
- Why do people in advanced civilizations want to live forever?
- Islam Came To Make Us An Ummet
- Tarikat is to Open Your Eyes and Understand
- How is it possible to have doubt in the moment of being saved?
- How Much Time are You Spending in Sohbet
- How do you observe your Sheykh but not overthink?
- How much time should we be spending with our families?
- What is the best defence against heedlessness?
- Sultans and Scholars
- Prepare Yourself for Holy Nights
- What can we do to make Allah (SWT) happy?
- Where Are You On Ashura?
- What prevents a man from seeing his own reality?
- Renew Your Religion
- Can someone accept money to teach Islam?
- What is the greatest Sunnat Mahdi (AS) will bring?
- Why don’t we say we have a direct connection to Allah?
- Understanding the Difference Between Ashq and Emotions
- Wal ‘Asr (By the Time)
- Fitna and Zulm of the Ahir Zaman, Second Cahilliyye
- What do you mean when you say Awliyah Allah are carrying the burden of this nation?
- Did Hz Osman, Umar, and Ali (RA) have to be martyred like that?
- How do we understand the faith of Hz Ibraheem (AS)?
- You Made A Promise
- What is the wisdom behind the dua of Hz Ayyub?
- Why do we need Khilafat and Tarikat if we are Muslims?
- How do I get rid of this feeling, for people who enter and leave our way?
- History of Betrayal
- The Bitterness Shown by the Shaykh
- How does a mureed know if their heart is in the Dergah or not?
- Look Inside You for the Qibla
- 859,680 hits
Category Archives: Questions and Answers
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen? Because what we see with these eyes is not real. These eyes are not real, and what we see with these eyes it is not real. This, everything … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise? Because people become Wahabbi. Who’s saying we are going to enter into Paradise? Auzubillahi minashaitanirRajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Destur. Medet Ya SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Hz. You ask a question, why … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Something that is Turkish or something that is Farsi, the languages of Tasawwuf is different a little bit. Understand, everything is very rich now. So it may have different meanings. But remember doesn’t mean that you have forgotten … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Shukr alhamdulillah. We must find reasons to be happy for the sake of Allah. Not to say that we are going to be naive and think just because we are happy the whole world is happy too. No it’s … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously? Without being arrogant. Without being arrogant. Don’t be arrogant. Auzubillahi minasheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet ya Sahibulsaif. A person who lives in nature is not arrogant. Never. Whether you call … Continue reading
How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah? You’re getting very smart. Now you’re looking to see all the shortcuts. It’s good, Tarikat is a shortcut. What is the most … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we have better intentions? It’s okay, we are not Christians, okay? Especially Catholics, to say, ‘oh, if you think you’re going to kill someone, you get the sin of killing someone. Whatever you think is the same.’ It is not. They are … Continue reading