- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,598 hits
Category Archives: Questions and Answers
BismillahirRahmanirRahim There are so many mistakes. Every mistake that we did is specific. Take your pick. We did not want Khilafat, meaning we didn’t want the representative of Allah, we do not want the shadow of Allah on earth. When … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’ I am worried that in asking this question that I am not sincere. Well, make yourself to be sincere. You don’t feel like you’re sincere, force yourself to … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does one read what is in their heart? How do you read what is on your face? You need a mirror. You can’t even ask someone for it, you need a mirror. Because any random person, or … Continue reading
You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this? It’s a very good start that we realize that we are weak. It’s showing that you don’t have … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is Faith and what is Tawwakal? How do I know if I really have faith? This kind of question you should ask to a scholar, it’s better. But if you are asking from a Tarikat, they will … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are the stories about Dergahs and dervishes and Khalifahs and all this, are these stories true or are they just stories? If you read in any book, and you have heard it before from Sheykh Effendi, it is true. If … Continue reading