- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,874 hits
Category Archives: Questions and Answers
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: What are we doing in our individual life which is putting a block in remembering death? It’s difficult, because if you live in this way, which there is so many things that is given to us, there … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does it mean to take beyat? You make a promise to follow. You make a promise to follow a guide. This is what it means. The first beyat was the Beyat-ul-Ridwan that the Sahabis they took … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Just because people are in ghaflat of death does that mean that they don’t believe in death? No, they believe in death, I mean, everyone is dying right? How can you not believe in death? That’s one … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans? There is a big secret that they are not going to open. Because what the east was doing at that time was to come to the west. We … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do you make people trust who the real ones are? Don’t make anything. Part of your thing is you’re so concerned about the people in the middle, don’t be. Allah is still their Lord. You have … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim QUESTION: We often heard this ayat “Ala Bizikrillahi Tatmainnal Quloob” only in the remembrance of Allah can the heart find peace” but does it really mean zikr or is it something else we have to do because we are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with real belief at the moment of death? In reality you can only give real shahadat in the moment of death. Whether you give the shahadat or you realize … Continue reading