- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,872 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2011)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A person that spends his whole life in the way of Allah, he runs for the sake of Allah, always working for Allah, if a person like this is not given the station of martyrdom than who will it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question from a murid: How do I know if a Sheykh is a sincere one or not? Sheykh Effendi: You want to find out which Sheykh is sincere and which one is not? What is your business in that? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are thanking our Lord Allah swt. We have just entered to another year, another Holy year, insyaAllah ar-Rahman, for the believers. For believers every day that is passing must be better. Those who believe. Don’t look at what’s happening … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. As-salatu wa as-salamu rasulina wa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim Thanks to our Lord for creating us from mankind. Almdulillah wa shukr Allah. Astaghfirullah. Allah swt has granted … Continue reading
We must turn around in a night like this to say, ‘astarghfirullah Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi.’
BismillahirRahmanirRahim La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah, La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Nabiullah alaihi solatullah, La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah Auzu billahi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading