- The Laws of Manners
- The Circle of Edep
- How can we have an alive and pleasing Edep?
- I want to learn Islam and its spirituality.
- Are all seafood halal?
- How do I clean myself without following a Tarikat?
- What can the youth do to understand our life experiences?
- How can we make up lost time?
- The panic after death for disbelievers
- The Prophet of Mercy
- The Rank of Servanthood
- How can we increase our faith?
- 21st century Mankind has no fear of Allah
- What is our Amanat?
- “I am as My servant thinks I am”
- To what extent are we responsible in regard with the money we give?
- The group that is in safety
- What does it mean to “testify”?
- How should we understand the quality of Ummi?
- Our Prophet is the Greatest
- What makes Allah to forgive Bani Adam?
- Has Allah created All of Mankind to represent Him?
- What does it mean to be satisfied with the will of Allah?
- How should a woman not have wrong attachments?
- What are the benefits of reciting the Mawlid-e-Shareef?
- What is the truth behind giving sadaqa for the deceased?
- Why did Allah send Holy Prophet in a human form?
- Praising the Prophet (AS) through the actions
- Is it acceptable to translate the Azaan in Turkish?
- The Real Prophet
- What is the true meaning of peace in Islam and in Tarikat?
- Return your will back to Allah
- What is the role of loneliness in Tarikat?
- Why does it take so long for some people to take beyat?
- Read your own book
- Longing to be reunited with Allah
- The Nation that Walks the Middle Ground
- Where are you from
- In this age of tyranny, how should believers observe this blessed month of Rabi al-Awwal?
- RabiulAwwal: Don’t let your heart to be dead
- How should I protect my children while living in NYC
- Why do some people have tougher lives?
- What should we do to protect ourselves from the last Wednesday of the month of Safar?
- What is the right approach instead of blaming other people?
- Kingship Will Return
- How does one make their way back with Edeb?
- What does it mean to be loyal to the Sheykh that has passed?
- The Imam is a Shield
- What is that element of the ego that we see every time fitna happens within our Tarikat?
- How does a mureed know if a struggle is a test or a punishment?
- 776,610 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2011)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim A person that spends his whole life in the way of Allah, he runs for the sake of Allah, always working for Allah, if a person like this is not given the station of martyrdom than who will it … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question from a murid: How do I know if a Sheykh is a sincere one or not? Sheykh Effendi: You want to find out which Sheykh is sincere and which one is not? What is your business in that? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim We are thanking our Lord Allah swt. We have just entered to another year, another Holy year, insyaAllah ar-Rahman, for the believers. For believers every day that is passing must be better. Those who believe. Don’t look at what’s happening … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This world is full of stale knowledge these days. There are so many schools, so many universities. From kindergarten to different gardens. Going to schools up until 40, 50, 60, 70 years of age. But what they’re learning is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi minash sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya, Medet. As-salatu wa as-salamu rasulina wa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim Thanks to our Lord for creating us from mankind. Almdulillah wa shukr Allah. Astaghfirullah. Allah swt has granted … Continue reading
We must turn around in a night like this to say, ‘astarghfirullah Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi. Forgive us Ya Rabbi.’
BismillahirRahmanirRahim La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Rasulullah alaihi solatullah, La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Nabiullah alaihi solatullah, La Illaha Illallah, La illaha illallah, La illaha illallah Muhamad Habibullah alaihi solatullah Auzu billahi … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim THE SUFI PROBLEM: Separation of Spirituality and State After the 19th century, with the help of the Western world, Sufism has been taking very strong punishment. In the year 2001, in my country in Turkey, I was in jail for 6 … Continue reading