- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- Nations No Longer Fear Allah
- How did the traditions of Islam change?
- If You Are Looking You Will Find Allah
- Hizmet and Sohbet
- The Emptiness of Modern Systems
- Be With the People of Shukur
- Tassatur is You Covering Yourself When You Look
- Relatives of the Believers
- What is real compassion?
- Be Honored By Being Busy With the Work of Allah
- What power pushes the believer forward?
- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- 883,531 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it so easy to forget about death? Why? Because you are not surrounded by Evliya. You are not surrounded by tombs and graves. Especially when you live in America, you live in the west, everything is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murid? The wisdom is to make that murid clean. The Sheykh does not have to wash up the murid. So many Sheykhs they don’t because number one, they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is the Khutba saying? Everyone is saying, ‘yeah, I love for Allah’s sake.’ No, to love for Allah’s sake means you are not looking for anything. You are not loving this person because he makes you to feel … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the significance of using a cane in Tariqat? (Can you please explain the significance of using a cane in Tarikat, and why all the Prophets used a cane or staff?) Although Sheikh Effendi has mentioned this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Reasons for the Breaking Ummat So many things have happened to this nation in the past, let’s say, hundred years. So many things this nation of Muslims, the Ummat, what it means today nobody understands because Muslims are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading