- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,598 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur, medet ya Sheykh Sahibul Saif. We are asking support from our Sheykh insha’Allah, to say something. Everything, from the knowledge of this world to the knowledge of the other world, you have to learn. You have to learn … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Prophet (asws) came. He completed his mission, 23 years. His mission is complete, but our mission is not. He did his work. One day, he came back to his house and he saw his beloved daughter Hz Fatime (RA) … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Muslims that they are claiming, number one, that they are the community leaders, that they are the Imams, they are the Sheykhs, they are watching, they are so silent. If you tell them get up three oclock … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking help and support from our Lord Allah SWT, and trying to escape from the tricks and the traps of the sheytan. And when … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are living for the sake of Allah and to use to benefit the world surrounding us, that time, this world is giving some value. Otherwise, we are falling into the hands of sheytan, through the tricks that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan? Bai’at-al Ridhuan, this is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (asws). And there are many instances where bai’at is given, whether in Quran e-Kerim or in history, or in the lifetime … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking support, help from those ones that they are in awakening station, the Evliyaullah. They don’t fall into heedless station. If we connect ourselves to them, they … Continue reading