- Eid ul-Fitr : ‘A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer’
- “The believing men and the believing women are helpers of one another”
- Sincere Hearts That Are Remembering Allah
- Focus On The Journey Ahead
- What is understanding? How do we understand?
- Wake up and reclaim the treasure preserved by our forbearers
- Ramazan: Blessing is in the Jamaat
- What Is The Significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan?
- Peace Comes With The Shahadat
- Be Busy For The Sake Of Allah
- Keep Faith Alive in the Heart
- Never Underestimate The Enemy Within
- Ramazan is to teach us how to become ahle Jannat
- How We Deal With Tyranny?
- Days of Mercy
- How Do We Concentrate During The Prayer?
- How To Prepare For The Grave?
- Fasting Produces Taqwa, Nearness to Allah
- Ramazan Brings The Believer Close To His Lord Again
- How Do We Enter Into The Month of Ramazan e-Serif Clean?
- How do we know if our fakeness is being removed and our realness is coming out?
- For Ramazan, what should we concentrate on for our children?
- The Meaning of Ramazan
- Live Free From the Curse of Dunya
- How do you balance the duties of this world with the duties of the afterlife?
- What is the correct understanding towards people who are suffering from oppression and tyranny?
- How do you control impatience?
- What is faith? What increases or decreases one’s faith? How can I gain faith and be an Osmanli?
- You have said that one can be close to your Sheykh without the Sheykh being physically present. Can you explain to us some of the ways we can come close to the Sheykh?
- How should I walk in this way to do less mistakes and to do more right things?
- Peace Comes in the Way of Allah
- Laying Down the Foundation for the Ummat to be United on Haqq
- Leylatul Bera’at: Ask From Allah Through the Ones He Loves
- In a previous sohbet, you said that we should not be alone. What should one do if one is forced to be alone due to lack of community or psychological issues?
- I am very afraid of my Bera’at because there are bad things I did I don’t even remember. How do I pass Bera’at?
- Leylatul Bera’at: Run to Reach to the Mercy of Allah SWT
- We are Holding on Tightly to the Jubbah of our Sheykh
- Fix Your Intention in the Night of Beraat
- We are entering into Bara’at, Watch your Manners
- Live The Way You Believe
- Shahadat Of A True Believer
- The Pleasure of Allah, That is Our Maksud
- I have no motivation to get good grades in school even though I know that it’s necessary. What intentions should I make and how can I do this for Allah’s sake?
- What does the Sheykh mean when he says that he holds the key to the Murid’s secret?
- The Essence of the Miraj is to be in Divine Presence
- Isra Mi’raj: Take Lesson, Energy and Blessings From The Ones Who Came Before
- Isra Mi’raj: The Pleasure of Allah Comes Through Sacrificing Everything
- The Continuous Struggle Against your Ego
- Our Own Families are Hostile Towards Us Because We are Practicing an Out of Mainstream Islam. How Should we Behave With them?
- How to recognize that little error that opened the door to shaytan?
- 596,734 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If you are living for the sake of Allah and to use to benefit the world surrounding us, that time, this world is giving some value. Otherwise, we are falling into the hands of sheytan, through the tricks that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the significance of Bai’at-al Ridhuan? Bai’at-al Ridhuan, this is the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (asws). And there are many instances where bai’at is given, whether in Quran e-Kerim or in history, or in the lifetime … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Auzu billahi min ash-sheytanir rajim. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Medet Ya Seyyidi, Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet. We are asking support, help from those ones that they are in awakening station, the Evliyaullah. They don’t fall into heedless station. If we connect ourselves to them, they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Commemorating Miladi Urs of Sultanul Evliya Sheykh Mawlana Nazim Adil el-Hakkani (KS) and Hijri Urs of SahibulSaif Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi el-Kibrisi el-Rabbani Hz BismillahirRahmanirRahim. What can we say in a night like this, in a bless night like … Continue reading
Auzu billahi min ash‐sheytanir rajim BismillahirRahmanirRahim Medet Ya Seyyidi Ya Sultanul Awliya, Medet We are asking help and support from SahibulZaman Sheykh Maulana Muhammad Nazim adil al-Hakkani to send to us something that we may speak and it will give … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Holy Prophet (asws) is saying, when a group of people coming together, first remember Allah SWT, remember His Prophet, then whatever you are talking, talk that time, even if it’s worldly business, that time the blessings come there because … Continue reading
We are sent to this world as representative of Allah. How do I conduct myself to live up to that station?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: You mentioned that we are sent to this world as representative of Allah. How do I conduct myself to live up to that station? Be around and learn from those ones who are the representative of Allah, and … Continue reading