- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,847 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Abd Kerim Effendi (2012)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Everybody’s belly is full now. Once their belly is full then they lose their compass. They start being busy with other things, then they become busy with unnecessary things which either drags them to death or they lose their … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why is it so easy to forget about death? Why? Because you are not surrounded by Evliya. You are not surrounded by tombs and graves. Especially when you live in America, you live in the west, everything is … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murid? The wisdom is to make that murid clean. The Sheykh does not have to wash up the murid. So many Sheykhs they don’t because number one, they … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is the Khutba saying? Everyone is saying, ‘yeah, I love for Allah’s sake.’ No, to love for Allah’s sake means you are not looking for anything. You are not loving this person because he makes you to feel … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What is the significance of using a cane in Tariqat? (Can you please explain the significance of using a cane in Tarikat, and why all the Prophets used a cane or staff?) Although Sheikh Effendi has mentioned this … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim The Reasons for the Breaking Ummat So many things have happened to this nation in the past, let’s say, hundred years. So many things this nation of Muslims, the Ummat, what it means today nobody understands because Muslims are … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading