- What is the specific mistake we made as an ummat that led to the fall of the Khilafat?
- O Muslims! Know your history
- How do you know if the heart is going to feel alive?
- How do I free myself from being an ‘Abu Jahl?’
- How does one read what is in their heart?
- Knowledge of the Ahir Zaman
- You said we must fix our relationship with Allah (swt), with all our weakness, how are we to do this?
- How does one build a strong foundation of reliance on Allah SWT?
- Keep the identity of Islam
- We need to test our Faith
- Islam is a Living Religion
- Seek Knowledge That Concerns Us
- What is Faith and what is Tawwakal?
- A Believer looks with the Nur of Allah
- Who Should We Cry For on Ashura?
- These definitely are the days we should question our faith
- Are the stories about Dergahs, Dervishes and Khalifahs true or are they just stories?
- Intercession of The Holy Prophet (asws)
- The Idea of a Dergah
- Don’t Be Alone
- How can we be thankful all the time?
- The Help of Allah
- From Allah we come, and to Him we shall return
- Who can we trust these days?
- How does patience according to our ego differ from the patience for the sake of Allah?
- What does Sheykh Effendi mean by ‘station’ when he talks about it in his sohbet?
- What is a simple life?
- We are in the age of confusion, pull yourself back, live a simple life
- The Certainty of Death
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind, That’s What We’ve Become
- What is the responsibilities of Individuals to make the Jama’at strong?
- “When you reach the age of forty and your good deeds is not more than your bad deeds, prepare yourself for Hellfire”
- Why are Muslims not even thinking about egos and manners these days?
- The Sickness of Tribalism
- Islam stands on the foundation of Justice and Edep
- How to prepare for Muharram?
- In Nature lies Wisdom for Man of Understanding
- How does one avoid losing their faith when living in a society that does not believe in Allah?
- Sacrifice in the way of Allah
- Eid al-Adha : Kurban is to remind us that our living and dying is for Allah
- Eid ul-Adha: What have I offered to sacrifice for the sake of my Lord?
- Will a person know that he is going to die?
- How do we explain to other Muslims who do not follow Tarikat that the sacrifice of an animal on Kurban represents the sacrifice of ego?
- In Judaism, it was taught that it wasn’t Ismail that was being sacrificed but instead it was Ya’acob (Isaac) who was being sacrificed. Can you explain
- What is the spiritual meaning of Tawaf?
- ‘O my Lord, here I am at Your service’
- What can we do in these days of Zul Hijj so that Allah will count us as people who made Hajj spiritually?
- Work For Ahiret In This Life
- Understand the reality of the Hajj
- How does one overcome something that causes us distress?
- 639,595 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Lokman Effendi (2016)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If we think we are clean, that’s the problem. If you think you are smart, you are not going to learn anything. If you think you don’t know something, that’s the time you will know everything. Because more you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have always been fighting each other? They have, they have been split up and they were fighting each other. We stop becoming an ummat. What is the khutba saying? What is the khutba saying about this, about the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever Someone Says, ‘Pray for me,’ I always say okay but I really do not know how to pray for them. How may I get into the habit of praying for others and what should we ask Allah … Continue reading
When the taste and enjoyment of this world becomes sour and fake, know that your Lord has pulled you closer
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I am with people that they are fighting very hard against to their ego and against to their sheytan just to remember You (Allah). And I remember how hard it was just to remember You when I was in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever I make Zikr by saying, “Allah Allah,” I can’t seem to focus on one particular thing or meaning, as it seems endless and too deep for me to contemplate upon. For example. when I say “Astaghfirullah,” I … Continue reading
There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan? That is not true. There Is also lots of people in Non-Muslim countries, they are getting killed everyday too. This … Continue reading