- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,863 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Lokman Effendi (2016)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If we think we are clean, that’s the problem. If you think you are smart, you are not going to learn anything. If you think you don’t know something, that’s the time you will know everything. Because more you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have always been fighting each other? They have, they have been split up and they were fighting each other. We stop becoming an ummat. What is the khutba saying? What is the khutba saying about this, about the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever Someone Says, ‘Pray for me,’ I always say okay but I really do not know how to pray for them. How may I get into the habit of praying for others and what should we ask Allah … Continue reading
When the taste and enjoyment of this world becomes sour and fake, know that your Lord has pulled you closer
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I am with people that they are fighting very hard against to their ego and against to their sheytan just to remember You (Allah). And I remember how hard it was just to remember You when I was in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever I make Zikr by saying, “Allah Allah,” I can’t seem to focus on one particular thing or meaning, as it seems endless and too deep for me to contemplate upon. For example. when I say “Astaghfirullah,” I … Continue reading
There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan? That is not true. There Is also lots of people in Non-Muslim countries, they are getting killed everyday too. This … Continue reading