- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,865 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Lokman Effendi (2016)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim If we think we are clean, that’s the problem. If you think you are smart, you are not going to learn anything. If you think you don’t know something, that’s the time you will know everything. Because more you … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Muslims have always been fighting each other? They have, they have been split up and they were fighting each other. We stop becoming an ummat. What is the khutba saying? What is the khutba saying about this, about the … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever Someone Says, ‘Pray for me,’ I always say okay but I really do not know how to pray for them. How may I get into the habit of praying for others and what should we ask Allah … Continue reading
When the taste and enjoyment of this world becomes sour and fake, know that your Lord has pulled you closer
BismillahirRahmanirRahim “I am with people that they are fighting very hard against to their ego and against to their sheytan just to remember You (Allah). And I remember how hard it was just to remember You when I was in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Whenever I make Zikr by saying, “Allah Allah,” I can’t seem to focus on one particular thing or meaning, as it seems endless and too deep for me to contemplate upon. For example. when I say “Astaghfirullah,” I … Continue reading
There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: There are so many people in Muslim countries getting killed. Is this a punishment for betraying the Sultan? That is not true. There Is also lots of people in Non-Muslim countries, they are getting killed everyday too. This … Continue reading