- Pir Sultan Abdul Qadir
- Why is it so easy to forget about death?
- Mankind Has Lost Its Humanity
- Can We Know Ourselves Completely?
- Allah (SWT) has created everything and in everything there is a heart
- How do you understand the effects of the words you speak?
- From Ayat of Surah Al-Hajj – What is it that ears learn to hear?
- With Sincerity Truth is Clear from Falsehood
- Two Wings of Guidance
- Spirituality According to the Osmanli Naksibendi Way
- A Civilization of Ihsan
- Look at the Heart and be Careful with Each Other
- Be With The Saliheen
- Can you tell us more about your trip to the land of Evliayullah?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi Hz
- Seek Knowledge of Self
- The Sincerity of A Child
- Make Your Prophet Happy
- Build A Heart That Cares For All
- What is Proper Taqwa?
- What is the wisdom of the Shaykh washing up his Murids?
- Living in a Jemaat in These Days
- No Faith Without Love
- Setting Goals and Aims in Tarikat
- The Confusion of Dajjal and Confusion of the Self
- Keeping Clean in These Times
- Good Intentions and Servanthood
- Cruelty and Tyranny of End of Times
- How are spiritual secrets being shown on social media?
- How To Show Thankfulness
- Can you store your passion and then to access it later?
- Who are those who go into Hell to pull others out?
- When getting older, does the will to do good get weak?
- What makes it easy for Prophet & Ahlul Beyt to sacrifice, and difficult for us?
- What is the wisdom in believing in the unseen?
- Why are people satisfied with just going to Paradise?
- Friends on Judgment Day
- Polish Your Heart with the Remembrance of Allah
- It is in Man’s Nature to Find a Friend
- What does it mean to remember?
- We must find reasons to be happy
- Remember Your Lord
- Building for the Sake of Allah
- How do we take things we cannot perceive seriously?
- How could we increase our good deeds, what are the good deeds that are most valuable in the sight of Allah?
- The Ottomans Brought the Mercy of the Prophet (AS) to All Nations
- How can we have better intentions?
- The Ottoman Intention
- How can we not be tricked with false-patience?
- How can we help each other like the Sahabis?
- 872,348 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Lokman Effendi (2018)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: The things that I read, they say to ask for increase in rizq, increase in life, and increase in faith. Now, I know that in Islam the less you have the better, as far as wealth, and that … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When trying to put priority into what You say as far as reading Our Book, what do we do if we feel other things are pulling us in our community such as Quran classes, fiqh classes, or da’wah? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can we not say those wrong words that are going to affect us? We may say a couple of words insyaAllah, for the sake of tradition. Our way is founded and is continuing through sohbet. Those who … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: When we are involved in any kind of service, how do we prevent it from becoming an obsession? Don’t do it with your ego. Don’t do it with your ego, service is good, service is hizmet, you say, … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How does the Mureed earn the trust of the Sheykh? First you become obedient. The trust, trust is the highest. Siddiq. Siddiq means the one who is Trustworthy. The title of Siddiq, it is second to the title of … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Destur Medet ya SaibulSaif. Tarikatuna sohbet fil khayri min Jamiat. BismillahirRahmanirRahim. We are asking support from our Sheykh, SahibulSaif, insyaAllah to send us something that is going to benefit us. We have a question from a murid. The question is that for … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillahi rabbil alamin wasalatu wa salamu ala rasulina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahbihi ajmain nahmadulllahu ta’ala wa nastaghfiruhu wa nashadu an-lailaha ilallahu wahdahu la sharika lah wa nashadu anna sayyidina muhammadin abduhu wa habibuhu wa rasuluhu … Continue reading