- When Nabi Muhammad (AS) predicted the rise of the Turks, how does this prediction reflect on the current situation in Turkey?
- Be Aware of Your Own History
- How can we accept that we are nothing yet still have confidence?
- Can you help me get to the right path?
- Have the Naqsh of your Sheykh in your heart
- Our Majestic History
- In Indonesia, during the time of Eid ul-Fitr, they say ‘minal aidin wal faizin’. Is this from the sunnah?
- Keep Our Hearts Alive For Haqq
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Loving The Sheykh
- What is the intention of murids in the presence of the Sheykh?
- Eid Khutba: Wake Up Before The Last Call
- Alive Heart After Ramazan
- How Can We Understand the Priority of Serving Our Lord?
- How can a murid be self aware?
- The Aim of the Naksibendi Sheykhs
- How does a murid know that he is serving Haqq and not running after dunya?
- Don’t Be Cut Off From Laylatul Qadr!
- The Last Ten Nights of Ramazan
- What is the actual job of the Prophets?
- How do we get rid of our Sheytanic characteristics in Ramazan?
- Why is the star of Dawud (AS) used by evil ones?
- What does the word “heart” mean in spirituality?
- Ramazan Is The Time To Clean The Ego
- Don’t Fall Into The Trap of Jealousy
- How can we separate pain and sorrow from complaining?
- Those That Are Cursed in Ramazan
- Be Together in Ramazan
- How can one have heybat without losing humility?
- Who comes out from Ramazan as a thankful person, and who as a unthankful person?
- Run from Tyranny in Ramazan
- Is there something that all murids should prioritize during Ramazan?
- How do we justify if something is just for our desire or it’s necessity?
- Rejecting the Rahmat of Allah
- Divine Anger
- How can we be busy with ourselves with all the things that are happening around us?
- Allah SWT says that mankind is forgetful and ungrateful. Is this the natural state of mankind?
- Check your Actions and Intentions
- How can we stop being a zalim to ourselves and others?
- What is the difference between the faith of a Muslim and a Believer?
- Advice for Giving Sadaka in the End-Times
- Can a murid ask for repentance through his Sheykh?
- What Is Sincere Repentance?
- How do we know if our repentance isn’t accepted?
- How can we truly be like obedient dogs to our Sheykh?
- The Trick of the Ego Saying “It’s just me and the Shaykh”
- The Proof a Believer is Happy with Allah
- How can you long to meet with Allah when you are so ashamed of yourself?
- How is a mustard-seed of faith enough to receive Shafat?
- A Living Love
- 930,467 hits
Category Archives: Sheykh Lokman Effendi (2019)
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Why does Holy Prophet (as) reserve his special Shafat for people who make the worst sins? Destur Medet ya Sahibulsaif. We are asking support from our Sheykh, insyaAllah, to send us something that is going to benefit us. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Everything there has to be a control. Somebody has to control it. It cannot just be like that. If there is no control, then everyone, according to their ego and their desires is just going to use it and … Continue reading
After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day? The childhood is not knowing? Childhood is knowing. Adulthood is not knowing, childhood you know more … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult? Thinking too much. Like the nail saying, ‘he ask me to be over here, how is it me alone is going to hold up this building?’ This … Continue reading
BismillahirRahanirRahim Question: How do we know we are getting the right answer? If you are in a classroom, you are in school, there’s a math teacher and the math teacher is teaching you this and this and this, how can … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of? You have the Nasqh, the stamp, the embroidery, the stamp, the seal of Allah. They ask our Sheykh, ‘why in your tarikat you have pictures of your … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong? Why are you putting yourself in that situation? But young people they like to do that, put themselves in that situation, especially they are teaching … Continue reading