- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- How does one bring their weakness to the Sheykh?
- How do we get rid of the badness that is in us?
- How are we to be united if within ourselves we can’t be united?
- The Story Of The Bread
- How can we get rid of waswasa? I’m making my wirid but still I can’t get rid of waswasa.
- What is the situation of the Muslims who do what Allah is ordering and also do what He is forbidding?
- When wearing the Sunnat, how can we prevent ourselves from falling into Kibir (arrogance)?
- Ahsen TV interview with Sheykh Lokman Effendi about Hz Barnabas
- How do we know if we are sincere?
- What is in giving selams first that will make people love you?
- Sohbet is the Essence of Tarikat
- If You Lose Your Manners You Lose Everything
- The leader it is the essence of a people
- Beware of Your Enemy
- How do you take account without giving yourself a break?
- The Forgotten Lifestyle
- Why does Prophet (AS) reserve Shafat for the worst sins?
- Tarikat is the Foundation of Religion
- After the day of Qalu Bala why do we have to go through a period of innocence, childhood, to remember that day?
- How do we overcome our weakness when the task is difficult?
- How do we know we are getting the right answer?
- How can our Sheykh be the first one we think of?
- How do we get past being tricked though we see right from wrong?
- Why Are You Here?
- What is it about falsehood that leads people to extreme evil?
- Do you need to have ego to fight with your ego?
- Is our mission to bring down the dajjalic toys?
- Will the Islamic identity come back?
- 891,853 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are things ever in your hands? Your job is just to say, to deliver the message. You cannot force them, you leave it. They start attacking you, continuously, what do you do? Good, you pull back. First, before … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we accomplish a big intention that we make? I’m not telling you now to try to reach for that. If you say, ‘my intention is kufr is going to fall,’ what are you going to do? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This the Prophet (AS)’s prayer, ‘My goal is You, ya Rabbi. My aim is for Your pleasure.’ The Prophet (AS) is running for that. How we are doing, what we are doing? How are you going to know, without … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we sincerely put Allah in place of our idols? This is the beauty of our Shahadat, because it’s showing us the way, how to have La illaha illallah, which is to follow the Prophet. So in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is ingratitude the main cause of disobedience? Ingratitude, is that the main cause of disobedience? No. It’s not the main cause of disobedience. What is the main cause of disobedience? Say you disobey Allah, astaghfirullah, we all do. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does the dua of Hz Ali (KW) mean when he says “Oh Allah save us from the problems of being humble”? Humility is the easiest thing to copy. Everyone is trying to be humble and humble and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is the wisdom of Musa (AS) living in the house of Firaun? So that Musa (AS), later on when he sees the Firaun and he calls the Firaun he will know how to speak to the Firaun and … Continue reading