- The World of Tyrants
- What is your heart moving for in the month of the Prophet?
- Run to Allah and His Friends and Listen to Them
- The Nation That Is In The Prophet (SAW)’s Heart
- What makes a person desire companionship?
- How do you give more in the way of Allah?
- How do you make proper reflection on things Allah has done for you?
- What is the difference between doubt and questioning ones self?
- The Prophet’s Heart
- What is a broken heart?
- How should believers behave in situations like we are going through?
- What a Martyr is Living For
- The Believer is Not Swayed by Panic
- How do you keep the mindset ‘For the Sake of Allah’?
- How can we know our originality?
- Allah is Enough for Me
- What is the lesson for muslims in Tarikat from current events?
- We Are Being Punished with the Punishment of Namrud
- The Inheritors of seytan
- How can a person become zalim to himself?
- Why do people not care about real problems happening to Muslims?
- What do you desire?
- Raghaib: Remove the Darkness in your Heart
- What are the characteristics of a Saliheen?
- The Pleasure of Allah is hidden
- How do we stop being lazy?
- Why have we lost honor and how do we redeem it?
- Run to Allah in Rajab
- What You Send to the Grave is What You Will Find
- What are we doing which blocks us from remembering death?
- What does it mean to take beyat?
- The One Who is Praised and Majestic
- The weakness of mankind is shown
- Is fasting our way of submitting our ego?
- Because people are in ghaflat, do they not believe in death?
- What made the Japanese to be interested in the Ottomans?
- The Great Hakan, Sultan Abdul Hamid Han
- How do you make people trust who the real ones are?
- Peace Comes with Pleasing Your Lord
- What gives a person the ability to say shahadat with belief?
- How do you choose who to be friends with in Tarikat?
- Why does the Shaykh appear differently to different people?
- Allah Gave the Definition of Love
- How do you overcome a job which is scary?
- How can the people you met in Turkey have this type of edep?
- What is the original nature of the ego?
- How would a virus make people remember Allah?
- Are we supposed to consult our Sheykh for everything?
- After visiting Holy Lands, how should we think about things?
- Be Honored Humans
- 904,847 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2019
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Are things ever in your hands? Your job is just to say, to deliver the message. You cannot force them, you leave it. They start attacking you, continuously, what do you do? Good, you pull back. First, before … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we accomplish a big intention that we make? I’m not telling you now to try to reach for that. If you say, ‘my intention is kufr is going to fall,’ what are you going to do? … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim This the Prophet (AS)’s prayer, ‘My goal is You, ya Rabbi. My aim is for Your pleasure.’ The Prophet (AS) is running for that. How we are doing, what we are doing? How are you going to know, without … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: How do we sincerely put Allah in place of our idols? This is the beauty of our Shahadat, because it’s showing us the way, how to have La illaha illallah, which is to follow the Prophet. So in … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: Is ingratitude the main cause of disobedience? Ingratitude, is that the main cause of disobedience? No. It’s not the main cause of disobedience. What is the main cause of disobedience? Say you disobey Allah, astaghfirullah, we all do. … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim Question: What does the dua of Hz Ali (KW) mean when he says “Oh Allah save us from the problems of being humble”? Humility is the easiest thing to copy. Everyone is trying to be humble and humble and … Continue reading
BismillahirRahmanirRahim What is the wisdom of Musa (AS) living in the house of Firaun? So that Musa (AS), later on when he sees the Firaun and he calls the Firaun he will know how to speak to the Firaun and … Continue reading